Trump

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Trump

Post by Vagrant »

I'm sick of milspeak. politicalspeak. and b.s. it is nice to hear someone speak his mind [even if wrong] not what was prepaired by his stafff :idea:
Viking45

Re: Trump

Post by Viking45 »

Trump simply out-classes all the others. Most are still being too politically correct about the immigration issue and so far not many talk about Iran and the Islamic State idiots and dealing with them.

Huckabee and Carson are great guys but I don't think they got the marbles to kick some serious butt.
Christie is a putz and Jeb...that chucklehead made it clear he's not going to do anything on immigration and nothing else even remotely impressive.

Little Bobbie J from Louisiana has a little moxie but I don't know enough about him to have a solid opinion.
Cruz has some good ideas but he's got such a wuss look to him I have to question if he's got a pair.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Trump is a NRA life member ans is licensed to carry concealed :idea:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The more the media dismiss him the hgher his poll numbersi go :roll:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Ben Carson is #2, he'd be closer BUT he is still "walking back" his Ross Perot answer to the gun problem :roll:
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

i'm not a christie fan, butt, he said a couple things taday that i agree with:
1) we don't need more gun laws, we need to enforce what we have
2) guns don't kill,but we need to address the mental health issue.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

If we had the same restrictions on getting a drivers liscense that we do for getting a permit to carry a pistol, it save far more lives :idea:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Don't get me wrong I admire Carson a great deal and respect his ideas but I still believe we need someone with more intestinal fortitude.
One more star for Trump when he is asked a question he never pauses to sugar coat or beat around the bush,he says it like it is and if it doesn't please the person too bad because so far he has covered all the important issues in a bold fashion unlike any other candidate.
We will never get rid of the "politically correct" nonsense but perhaps we can move forward and get back to where we don't have to tip-toe around every thin-skinned jack ass and possibly get to the point when a person cries and whines others will just read the headline and say "whatever....wonder who won the game last night"
I feel if we ignore something like this long enough it goes away.The media feeds off it then regurgitates it so the whiners can tweet about it.
DonC

Post by DonC »

He's been great theater and fun to watch the responses from the media pundits. He's pressed a lot of "buttons" but I don't know if he'll make the long haul. I sort of hope so. He's definitely got the establishment concerned.
DonC
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

I don't trust him!

He supported the so-called 'assault weapons ban' in 2000 - Now, he supports the 2nd Amendment.

He was "Pro-Choice," now he's not.

He supported Hillary in 2008 (I assume he was a Democrat & now he's a Republican) and brags about her attending his wedding because he gave her a lot of money.

He threatens to run as a third party candidate, knowing full well that doing so would assure a victory for the Democratic nominee. This shows he doesn't care about this country.

Many of the changes he espouses would require congressional approval. Just because the Republicans allowed Obama to violate the Constitution with his illegal executive orders doesn't mean the Democrats will respond in kind. He seems to forget he is running for President, not Emperor...

He has tapped into the anger and frustration the American people have with a government that is corrupt and out-of-control and is playing us like a violin...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

"He has tapped into the anger and frustration the American people have with a government that is corrupt and out-of-control and is playing us like a violin."
How true :idea: ..