Checking In

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Checking In

Post by Viking45 »

I need some help here. I would ask some of you to watch this short video and tell me if what I heard him say was incoherent maunder or if I have finally lost my mind.
And I genuinely mean this- http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/07/ ... p=obinsite
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: Checking In

Post by Vagrant »

Doublespeak and lies :roll:
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Looked like he was having a hard time pulling words out of his ass on the one!
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

When put on the spot with a legitimate question he tries to be smooth at first and it seemed his own loss of words made him lose his cool.
His reply was broken sentences that just went in circles.

This is a perfect example of- If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullsh*t.
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

I really gave up listening to what he says long ago. I see no reason to pay attention to what comes out of the mouth of a man with no honor. He has not earned any trust so why listen.

The entire group of "leaders" in the district of criminals, have no honor. Our system is nearly as corrupt as Mexico. Further; our government was designed to function for a moral, ethical society. We are no longer that people. Many decades of moocher mentality has come to fruition. The parasites are over-running the producers.

Who is John Galt?
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I agree 100% with you. I watch little to no television and read the news on Fox.
This video was interesting just to hear the man's question and out of curiosity listened to his response only because I knew it chapped the muslim boy's ass.