Crazy Calif, anti gun law!

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

Crazy Calif, anti gun law!

Post by tequiza »

Is it something in the air that these idiot liberals come up with this stuff :roll:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02 ... mping-law/
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: Crazy Calif, anti gun law!

Post by natcherly »

Thanks to the Governator and other RINO's, we are saddled with this crazy law that is a transparent attempt to eliminate private ownership of guns. Hand guns to start. Texas is looking better and better...
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

Why don't ya know; the gangbangers and wanksters will be the first to abide by all the gun laws.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Tequiza,

Be careful, cause what happens here in pinko-commie-queer central, spreads about the country. Ya'll need to nip this horseshit mindset in the bud before it gets started in your state.

Mr. Natcherly,

My sights are set on Oregon. Have a real sweet gal up in Klamath Falls, it's just looking better all the time!

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson