hitler on brian williams

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

hitler on brian williams

Post by tequiza »

Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Re: hitler on brian williams

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Tequiza,

There must be 50 versions of that clip, but I like that one the best.

Rats farts! Pretty much sums up Williams brain matter.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Mr Bonzo,
I have to say, that one is my favorite too, rat farts would be giving him way to much credit though :lol:
Teq.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

At last count there are some 5 stories he has told that do not pass the smell test. He won't be back.

Actually, this serial lying is probably symptomatic of all sorts of psychological problems the man has. That his bosses, friends and coworkers did not take firmer steps to stem this tide early on says a lot about them as well.

Maybe all should go into rehab :roll:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

It's always interesting how the media downplays the facts. Example- Brian Williams "stretched" the truth a little.
Lat time I checked telling the story numerous times that your helicopter was shot down goes beyond "stretching" the truth.
To me this is just trivial bullsh*t but I can't help but ask why it took so long to come to light?

I can't imagine coming this far in life and dealing with the humiliation and knowing this is how the world will see me from now on.

Anyone know what the movie is? Looks pretty good.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

The clip is from the movie "downfall" Dave.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363163/
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Thanks Pete. It looks like a German film and if that's the case I won't be spending 2 hours interpreting captions with reading glasses on :lol:
Did this on a couple of movies and lost interest because I was missing the action.

We need one of them there translatin' doo-hickies.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Viking45 wrote:Thanks Pete. It looks like a German film and if that's the case I won't be spending 2 hours interpreting captions with reading glasses on :lol:
Did this on a couple of movies and lost interest because I was missing the action.

We need one of them there translatin' doo-hickies.
I know what you mean Dave, being tone deaf I have to use the CC or subtitles to watch a movie, sometimes I have to watch it twice, once to read what's being said, and once to watch the action. :lol: