A Cop thing, who else could do the job?

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

A Cop thing, who else could do the job?

Post by Bonzo »

Ladies, Fish, and Gentlemen,

I was just going through some of the texts I get from my son the cop. Last night he sent one, "tweeker beat and kicked 9 year old. Kid going into protective custody". Somebody went to jail.

Here's one from a few days ago, "his car rolled right on top of him. He must have weighed at least 400 pounds. Could barely zip up the body bag. Took 8 of us to carry him out".

A few weeks ago, "he left a suicide note. Were pinging his cell phone and getting conflicting locations". An hour later, "we found his vehicle, locked. We have the k-9". Hours later, "He did it. k-9 led us right to him, I could smell the alcohol before I saw the body. A .357 to the side of the head."

Hmmm..., who do the cop haters think does the job of dealing with these facts of life? The kid bagging your groceries? Here's another one, "the old lady couldn't make it out of the house. Her body looked like a fried turkey the way her femurs were sticking up in the air".

And, "the force of the crash was so great, her head went through the back window and the ribbon in her hair was stuck to a tree".

"Nailed 2 dui's last night"

"the guy must have died 2 weeks ago and decomposed in his camper until someone found him. We had to bring in the tank. The skin slippage was horrible".

"The engineer said the guys hands were bloody when he jumped in front of the train(he had slit his wrists). I broke in the new rookie. We picked up body parts for 20 minutes".

"The steering wheel was embeded in his chest, we had to close the highway when we dragged out his body. His dog smelled like cooked chicken".

"He kept trying to reach under the seat. I stuck my .40 in his face and he froze. There was nothing under there. He almost died for nothing".

Anybody don't get the gist here?

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Re: A Cop thing, who else could do the job?

Post by Viking45 »

Bonz it's obvious your son has mettle. Most people have no idea what LE has to deal with on a daily routine.

For many years I have always thought police officers should be given mental evaluations,not just for stability but the ability to maintain a clear head after they see a body torn apart in a car wreck or when they see the aftermath of a child beaten by a crack head and still go right out and handle a simple noise complaint.
Taking it all in and keeping their sh*t together.
Adrenaline is flowing when they break up a bar brawl and 10 minutes later have to deal with a thug with a knife. It's these situations that the weaker cops may crack and pull down on an otherwise controllable situation.
I also feel cops should be highly trained in some form of martial arts where it would be a simple task to take a club or knife from some idiot.

I still find it impossible to believe the world went ape-sh*t over some punk that minutes before he was shot committed a strong arm robbery yet dance in the streets when a cop is killed.
It certainly adds fuel to the fire when you have an audience of 20 thousand people+ and some big name rapper wears a t-shirt when this thugs face and tells the people to protest(in other words riot).

The first pic shows the punk robbing the tiny store owner and the next one shows the store after the riots....er excuse me "protests".
Attachments
brownsurveillance3.jpg
brownsurveillance3.jpg (71.84 KiB) Viewed 1743 times
Store.jpg
Store.jpg (11.11 KiB) Viewed 1743 times