I'm back .

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

I'm back .

Post by Vagrant »

Downed trees [etc,] due to serious snow-storm, caused 3 days of no power. Enough generator power for needed stuff kept us more or less safe and secure,and semi-warm.
tequiza

Re: I'm back .

Post by tequiza »

Sorry to hear you guys had to go through all that Al, but i'm glad your back now and safe and sound :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

WELCOME BACK !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Sorry to read this and glad you are back

Jim
DonC

Post by DonC »

Glad you're more or less safely through it. The "Great Northwet" (no, that's not a typo) is generally spared a lot of the really ugly stuff the rest of the country has to deal with.
All we've got here is a forecast for freezing rain tonight. Interesting to watch the news coverage after one of these episodes is over. A ton of folks who should really know better sliding around on the roads like dogs on a frozen lake.
DonC
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Glad you are ok Al.
As always we have had some very strange weather,a moth ago we had two small snows and a few single digit days and Friday,Saturday and most of Sunday it was in the 70's.
Saturday got to 73 weird even for Missouri.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Glade you are dry and warm. A friend of mine in Maine says there is some snow on the ground up there. He is Mr. Understatement. :lol:
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Al sorry to hear you lost power! I have been busy and had not checked the site for awhile....That is the one bad thing about NH is the winters.....I keep looking at houses by you but in the summer!...lol....