Monkey See Monkey Do

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Monkey See Monkey Do

Post by Viking45 »

As predicted. OJ all over again. Al Sharpton asks why. History repeats itself. Monkey see monkey do.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/24/fe ... -decision/
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Re: Monkey See Monkey Do

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Viking,

And they wonder why nobody wants to invest in the inner cities. They be stealing dog food in Oakland!

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Bonzo wrote:..They be stealing dog food in Oakland!
Bonz
They be thinking it be sandwich spread.

Mr. West has certainly called it. This president and his racist administration have done vast damage to this country. Two more years to come....
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

natcherly wrote:This president and his racist administration have done vast damage to this country. Two more years to come....
I am afraid this kind of damage is irreversible.
Like many European countries there are so many (not sure what the politically correct term is) towelies in some areas that even police don't bother going in.

Interesting how the likes of Al Sharpton picks his battles,if there's no money to be made then why bother.
Bill Cosby? Even ole Al is staying away from that train wreck.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

As I have said before, I'm proud that as a nation we reached a point where we elected a black president, something that could never have happened decades ago. I just think we elected the wrong black (or half-black) president. It should have been Allen West.

Think of our weakened international position now and how different it likely would be had Allen West been president for the last 6 years.

Jim
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Viking45 wrote:
natcherly wrote:This president and his racist administration have done vast damage to this country. Two more years to come....
I am afraid this kind of damage is irreversible.
Like many European countries there are so many (not sure what the politically correct term is) towelies in some areas that even police don't bother going in.

Interesting how the likes of Al Sharpton picks his battles,if there's no money to be made then why bother.
Bill Cosby? Even ole Al is staying away from that train wreck.
There's a haole in the woodpile somewhere on this Bill Cosby story, why would a man with all that wealth and fame have to drug and rape a woman, just doesn't make sense, he has more than enough money to hire a $1000.00 a night hooker anytime he wants, and he was 67 years old when this was supposed to have happened, as my friend Jerrbear would say, Mos' strange :?
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

jim d, wrote:As I have said before, I'm proud that as a nation we reached a point where we elected a black president, something that could never have happened decades ago. I just think we elected the wrong black (or half-black) president. It should have been Allen West.

Think of our weakened international position now and how different it likely would be had Allen West been president for the last 6 years.

Jim
Amen
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Viking,

The total lack of respect for public and private property is unnerving. I will shoot anyone who tries to damage my property. As a sissified society, we would rather coddle our criminals instead of punishing them. The best way to confront a problem is to eliminate the problem. After the great 1906 San Francisco earthquake (I'm sure Mr. Natcherly remembers this), General Funston made the order to shoot to kill all suspected looters. We need more men like General Funston.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

I wonder if that mob tried to loot any Korean stores :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tmD0W5r4w
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

tequiza wrote:I wonder if that mob tried to loot any Korean stores :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tmD0W5r4w
Interesting clip from 1992. What struck me was the attitude of the anchors, especially the female. She was most concerned about the legality of the weapons and what risk they would pose to the LAPD and National Guard. Unless the PD and Guard were to loot that store, I can't see that any risk existed. Her attitude showed a complete disregard of the right to defend oneself and one's property from a violent, mindless mob. Typical of a dyed in the wool lib. Her ilk lives on.....
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

You nailed it David.

Jim
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

jim d, wrote:You nailed it David.

Jim
Right square on the head :!:

She didn't seem at all concerned about the legality of the weapons the looters had, a definite kool aid drinker for sure, had those people not defended their businesses they would have lost not only lost their stores, but probably their lives as well.
I remember reading that they fired something like 500 shots in the air and ground and killed 4 looters, if memory serves me correct, the looters gave them a wide berth after that :D
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Bonzo wrote:After the great 1906 San Francisco earthquake (I'm sure Mr. Natcherly remembers this), General Funston made the order to shoot to kill all suspected looters. We need more men like General Funston. Bonz
To set the record straight, I was not personally on hand for that April 18 event. :lol:
They named some stuff after Funston, an avenue, a fort, and the dog park that is adjacent to the old fort. No such honors are accorded to Mayor Eugene Schmitz who actually issued the "shoot to kill" order thereby providing political cover for the Army and local police. (Who would want to live on Schmitz Street anyway?) There were reports that some people were erroneously shot while retrieving their own possessions, but they were greatly in the minority. No after the fact second guessing in the press, by the USAG or any of that crap. There was, however, a coverup. Many more than 3000 were killed. Some make it 10 times as many.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »