Monkey See Monkey Do

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Re: Monkey See Monkey Do

Post by Viking45 »

Ha haa,dis negro be ALL up in da truth :!: :lol:

But seriously good for him. Too bad so many others don't share his perspective.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

i think that the news media should have reported that any and all, destruction, looting, burning, and harm to anyone or thing would result in the loss of all welfare distribution in and about fergason till all damage is compinsated for at no loss to the insurance companies.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

TRYKER wrote:i think that the news media should have reported that any and all, destruction, looting, burning, and harm to anyone or thing would result in the loss of all welfare distribution in and about fergason till all damage is compinsated for at no loss to the insurance companies.
Nice,I like that.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Viking45 wrote:
TRYKER wrote:i think that the news media should have reported that any and all, destruction, looting, burning, and harm to anyone or thing would result in the loss of all welfare distribution in and about fergason till all damage is compinsated for at no loss to the insurance companies.
Nice,I like that.
Best idea i've heard in a long time, as the Ins, does not pay for civil disturbance, it's all on the shop owners. :(
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Tryker,

Yep, once they destroy the hood, they be standing in line for they welfare check come the 1st. After they sober up from looting the liquor stores, they gonna be mad that they be travelin to buy Olde English 800 40's in the next fucking towne. And the reparations committee is still going to demand we (Honky America) "owe" them something, while Mr. Transparency pushes his racist agenda. I'm glad the honest hard working Black folks where I live haven't fallen for this horseshit.

Here's a great story, be sure to watch the video:
http://conservativetribune.com/police-black-crime/

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

natcherly wrote:To set the record straight, I was not personally on hand for that April 18 event. :lol: They named some stuff after Funston, an avenue, a fort, and the dog park that is adjacent to the old fort. No such honors are accorded to Mayor Eugene Schmitz who actually issued the "shoot to kill" order thereby providing political cover for the Army and local police. (Who would want to live on Schmitz Street anyway?) There were reports that some people were erroneously shot while retrieving their own possessions, but they were greatly in the minority. No after the fact second guessing in the press, by the USAG or any of that crap. There was, however, a coverup. Many more than 3000 were killed. Some make it 10 times as many.
Mr. Natcherly,

It's been about 40 years since I wrote that high school book report based on the quake. I do recall Funston doing many great things to save what was left of the city.

I'm going to have a chat with Wally about your age description...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson