Chicken funeral

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

Chicken funeral

Post by tequiza »

Right at the top of the nut house list! :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11 ... ery-store/
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Re: Chicken funeral

Post by tr4252 »

I've been watching Ken Burns' The War on Netflix for the last few days, and my admiration for the generation that lived through the Depression and fought WWII is renewed, though I've seen it before. By comparison, these people are frivolous and wrong-minded as can be. I suppose they feel they are enlightened, like most crazies seem to.

The real "bad guys" are the media, in my opinion. They constantly accent the negative and bizarre, and the simple minded public is evidently convinced this is acceptable behavior. I'd like to think that TV and other news media are sinister and following a hidden agenda, but I'm afraid they are really just stupid and motivated by the almighty dollar.

Seriously, the issues like gun control, drones (I'm a RC plane guy), immigration, health care, etc., are being decided by publicity spin, and until we deal with that, no sensible progress will ever be made.

In a sane world (which it isn't), nobody would give chicken rights activists more than a derisive laugh.

Yes, I'm saying WE'RE DOOMED!

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Tequiza,

Looks like there's some inbreds out there who have waaaaay too much time on their hands. Geesh, just when you thought you saw it all...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Please note that this silliness is happening in Berkeley, CA. To those not familiar, Berkeley is "Ground Zero" for Liberal Whackos here in the "Land of Fruits & Nuts..."
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

I take it they don't follow the great American tradition of eating turkey on Thanksgiving.

Jim
DonC

Post by DonC »

Seattle stands out as a shining beacon of animal rights when, yesterday, the mayor pardoned a tofu turkey for Thanksgiving.
I''m really thankful that someone appreciates the plight of tofu during the holidays. :lol:

DonC
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Some years ago a representative from PETA was on TV just prior to Thanksgiving. He said he thought that anyone who killed a turkey should be charged with murder!

(I'm not making this upness - That's how goofy these cretins are),,,
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

JerrBear wrote:Some years ago a representative from PETA was on TV just prior to Thanksgiving. He said he thought that anyone who killed a turkey should be charged with murder!

Probably from Berkeley as well, as Mr Bonz put it, inbreds with wayyyy to much time on their hands, come to think of it, Berkeley just may be the main breeding grounds for inbreds :idea:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

tequiza wrote:
JerrBear wrote:Some years ago a representative from PETA was on TV just prior to Thanksgiving. He said he thought that anyone who killed a turkey should be charged with murder!

Probably from Berkeley as well, as Mr Bonz put it, inbreds with wayyyy to much time on their hands, come to think of it, Berkeley just may be the main breeding grounds for inbreds :idea:
Mr. Tequiza,

Just the thought of anything breeding in Berzerkely gives me nausea. You know there's something wrong when people put animal rights over human rights, that is, if you can really call them people.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

It is not just Berkeley, it is everywhere including here in N.C. A good friend of mine is a vet at a research institute. He was targeted about a decade ago. They went so far as leaving notes for him stating that they knew where his daughters went to school. They had a motto that went something like "a chicken is a mouse is a boy"

Jim
redeye

Post by redeye »

whatta buncha whackos
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}