News

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

News

Post by Viking45 »

I usually post an article or something to respond to but this time I just want to ask my friends what they would do in these circumstances.

Illegal Immigration-
China-
Mexico-
Syria-
Benghazi Issue-
Republican Party and Obrother-
tequiza

Re: News

Post by tequiza »

Viking45 wrote:I usually post an article or something to respond to but this time I just want to ask my friends what they would do in these circumstances.

Illegal Immigration-
China-
Mexico-
Syria-
Benghazi Issue-
Republican Party and Obrother-
Well.i'll start it off,
Illegal Immigration, Claymores :wink:
Next
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

So what about the 5 million+ that are already here? May I suggest a year round open season plus a bounty? 8)
Double if they are of the "towel" variety.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Viking45 wrote:So what about the 5 million+ that are already here? May I suggest a year round open season plus a bounty? 8)
Double if they are of the "towel" variety.
Agreed, no more than one goat in a baited field though, keep it sportsman like. :wink:
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Gentlemen,

Please take the time to watch this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFyEnMsUUmY

And read these as well,
http://www.odmp.org/officer/22251-deput ... nny-oliver
http://www.odmp.org/officer/22252-inves ... d-davis-jr

Very, very disturbing for the soul.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Outstanding video but this a-hole is determined to go against everything the Constitution and the USA stands for and go ahead with an Executive order.
We can only hope that Congress grows a pair and stops this by whatever means. I know impeachment is bad for the country and for Reps but I would love to see the humiliation in this arrogant bastards face.

Very sad and completely unnecessary loss of two American Lawmen.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

I echo what Dave says, I really hope that congress and the Senate grows a pair, if this goes through there's going to be a lot more LEO's put in the line of fire not to mention the civilian population, this will make the Cuban boat lift look like a kindergarten party, these a-holes liberals in DC couldn't care less about us, they just want the votes to stay in power, maybe he'll invite them all to the WH for a big beer summit, I can't believe that people are still stupid enough to support these commie bastards :evil:

Dan, tell your son to be extra careful out there, it's not going to get any better :(
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

tequiza wrote:Dan, tell your son to be extra careful out there, it's not going to get any better
I second that.

As for this immigration disaster we have seen time and time again this man lash out when anything or anyone goes against him.
I think this time most of America(at least those that matter) agrees this is a very bad thing,the worst possible thing but just like a child taking his ball and going away he is going to start a huge rift between the Dems and Reps or at least this is what he hopes for.
There is no earthly good that can come from this,it is his way of punishing the USA.

Why hasn't America came forth in saying that everything this man has done has been wrong(against America)
EVERYTHING! Yes I'm yelling.