Completely idiotic

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

Completely idiotic

Post by tequiza »

Whoever thought of this should be sent down the road real quick, makes me wonder how dumb they can get :!: :roll:

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2014/11/15/po ... ry-school/
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
dark2023

Re: Completely idiotic

Post by dark2023 »

Yeah, that was needless, however I feel that "lockdown" drills are pretty pointless anyway.

The average high schooler is statistically much more likely to commit suicide than die in a school shooting. Why do schools have lockdown drills yet never teach students to recognize the waning signs of suicide or more importantly how to potentially talk someone out of it?

It's not about saving lives, it's about instilling fear.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

tequiza wrote:Whoever thought of this should be sent down the road real quick, makes me wonder how dumb they can get :!: :roll:

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2014/11/15/po ... ry-school/
Somebody must agree with you about being dumb, Mr. Tequiza - They took the video down...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

This and the other thread Pete started today really do show the stupidity and thoughtless nature of our government and police. They don't seem to be enforcing the laws as much as inspiring fear and distrust. I wonder if they're doing this on purpose, to intimidate the population.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

And what did this prove except for making a bunch of scared children dirty their drawers.

It's almost like honest gun owners will never get a break...we have hard-lefties wanting to take them away and "pro" idiots walking down the street with AR and AK's.
Never a happy medium.