Stupidity of the American voter

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

Stupidity of the American voter

Post by tequiza »

Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Re: Stupidity of the American voter

Post by Viking45 »

Pete I have been reading about this and funny thing is(not so funny) that you,I and 100 million other people knew this all along.
Is this really news that the USA has a giant supply of dipsh*ts?

I guess the surprising fact is a Lib had to be the one to say it. This tells me the Libs "prey" on their own. (again nothing we didn't already know,it's how they function)

My biggest concern right now is if we can stop numbnuts from this immigration crap that he seems so desperate to pass.
As so many have said before there are numerous issues far more urgent than this but none so destructive so this explains his desperation.

There is absolutely zero-zip-no benefit to the American system for this travesty and in my eyes if he manages to get this done America as we know it will change forever with no turning back...and change for an unimaginable worse.

You know I sometimes wonder if all politicians aren't the same,wanting the same and striving for the same but somewhere along the way they stray to the way of greed and get power hungry and decide to feed on their own.
Pete I believe I found the solution,I mean hell if we are going to eat each other... (and I am half way serious) Just simply run as a hard core lefty and tell the sheep your plans and ideas and turn them all around and the best part is you don't even need a herding dog. :idea:

After all words have no meaning. Obrother has proved this fact to the USA and the world.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Re: Stupidity of the American voter

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Tequiza,

Transparency. The great ObaMao election drum beat. He should be shot.

Expletives fail me...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson