politically challenged

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

politically challenged

Post by tequiza »

Ever wonder how we ended up with the administration we have :roll:

http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/sho ... p?t=262865
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Re: politically challenged

Post by Viking45 »

Education Department- 0
Young America- 0
American Colleges- (I was going to say 0 but they are making billions off these morons so...)
The future of the USA- 0

Sheep- 100
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Viking45 wrote:Education Department- 0
Young America- 0
American Colleges- (I was going to say 0 but they are making billions off these morons so...)
The future of the USA- 0

Sheep- 100
BINGO :!: :!: :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Jay Walking without the funny bits. Great knowledge of pop culture but no knowledge of truly important stuff. Our founders thought it was vital that the electorate be educated and thus be qualified to vote on important issues. These clowns shouldn't be able to answer a poll much less vote. The education establishment, fronted by the teacher's unions, should be so proud.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

David it is an old cliche' but the sad fact is this is the future of America.

Here in Springfield we have dozens if not a hundred Asian restaurants and I have grown fond of their food.
Just a few nights ago I stopped and grabbed a bite to take home,I believe it was Saturday night and two young girls were sitting inside the drive-thru window doing homework.
I even mentioned this to my girlfriend,I said "you think any young white girls are doing homework on Saturday night?"...Oh while working at mom's restaurant to boot.

Springfield has several colleges and the drive between my house and my folks house is Missouri State University and I see hundreds of Asian students as I pass by.
My point is "Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth"
I believe the USA will become a nation of nothing but Hispanic,Asian and Arab with no white people.
While most Americans are pampered and live in an "instant" world and have little to no patience the Asian people have one of the oldest cultures in history and are very patient.
They probably invented patience.
Funny thing is- The Asians are making all our devices that cater to our desire to be fat,lazy and simplify our lives so we don't have to think for ourselves just push a button or "clap" the lights off.
It may be a part of a grand scheme to simply "dumb" the white man to death. :lol:

One last thing,What the hell is a snooki? Is that when you pull someone's underwear up their crack?

Here's a couple pics of MSU-
Attachments
Carring_3832.jpg
Carring_3832.jpg (119.91 KiB) Viewed 2937 times
meyer-library-in-springfiel.jpg
meyer-library-in-springfiel.jpg (45.11 KiB) Viewed 2937 times
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

A few years ago when she graduated from college my daughter spent a year in Seoul teaching English. Granted, it was a private school, but the kids went to school from 7 AM - 9 PM Mon-Sat, then went home to do their homework. My daughter indicated that the pressure on these kids to perform academically in intense and when the scores of their version of the SAT / ACT are distributed the suicide rate is incredible. Compare that to America.

I just finished a 3 year project where my hotel was literally on the edge of MIT (remember the incident where the MIT police officer was shot by the Boston Marathon terrorist? That was literally right behind the hotel where I was sleeping). Naturally, I saw more than my share of MIT students and you can predict the demographics - very heavily Asian. The funny thing is that they have a practice where many don't self-select Asian on the surveys because they are worried that if the real numbers were published, there would be a backlash. Yes, many American youth are too lazy but I think there is a happy medium.

Jim
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Jim- Seoul has more students in the US than any other city in the world. The article I got this information from says foreign students are a major driver in the US economy.
(2008-2012)Seoul sent 56,503 students, Beijing sent 49,946 and Shanghai 29,145

Along with the cities above Kathmandu,Hong Kong,Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,Hyderabad,India and Guangzhou,China spend billions of dollars a year on tuition, housing,goods and services.

I only joke about students from the US being fat and lazy,they are neither,however when academics and general common knowledge compare to say Asian students the results are staggering.

Asian people are very humble and students from their country enter US society they are representatives therefore show respect by speaking English,knowing history and aware of and respect our customs.
Self discipline is another strong attribute.

You make a very good point,the pressure on these kids must be incredible. I was unaware of the suicide rate,that is very sad indeed.
If this is a result in poor scores the only thing I can say is if American's fail they can fall back on some other means. These students come from across the globe and failure would be much more significant.

One thing I noticed was the majors of many of the kids from US...quite different that the Mathematics and Sciences the Asian and other foreign students.