To the president and congress...

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

To the president and congress...

Post by JerrBear »

CAN YOU HEAR US NOW ? ? ?
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tequiza

Re: To the president and congress...

Post by tequiza »

Lets hope that call was loud enough to wake all of them up :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Barry's latest comment was that only a third voted so he has yet to hear from a majority. Therefore he doesn't see this election as a repudiation. His level of denial and all around arrogance know no bounds. I expect more underhanded shenanigans from this creep before the end of his term, which can't come soon enough.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

This a-hole is far from done. Mark my word he will lash out big time after the GOP got in.
He has already promised to use executive action on immigration and if that is not lashing out I don't know what is.
That has to be stopped and I hope the Reps can do it quickly.
Love to see that arrogant bastard get's bitch-slapped down on the immigration issue.

Better yet when he throws his little tantrum one of the GOP's tells him to go out and play and let the adults take it from here.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Viking45 wrote:This a-hole is far from done. Mark my word he will lash out big time after the GOP got in.
He has already promised to use executive action on immigration and if that is not lashing out I don't know what is.
That has to be stopped and I hope the Reps can do it quickly.
Love to see that arrogant bastard get his ass bitch-slapped down on the immigration issue.

Better yet when he throws his little tantrum one of the GOP's tells him to go out and play and let the adults take it from here.
Mr. Viking,

Oh, but he wants to sip Kentucky whiskey with Mitch now. Transparency is kicking in after 6 years? No way.

Best regards,

Bonz

PS-Nothing changed in CA, except now the criminals will be set free en masse.
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Hey Bonz is that ugly broad a dude? :lol:
Lots of rumors out there is leaning towards the fact she may have more below the belt than Oboy.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Viking,

I certainly wouldn't dare to peek up her skirt. No telling what that jungle beholds...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson