Liberals vs. Conservatives

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Liberals vs. Conservatives

Post by JerrBear »

A conservative and a liberal were walking down the street when they came upon a homeless person. The conservative gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his business for a job. He then took $20 out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.

The liberal was very impressed, and when they came upon another homeless person, he decided to help. He walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. He then reached into the conservative's pocket and gave the homeless person $50.
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tequiza

Re: Liberals vs. Conservatives

Post by tequiza »

And that's exactly how it works :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

:lol:

Q: What do you call a basement full of Liberals?
A: A whine cellar.

Some Republicans are saying that due to his current scandals, President Obama should be impeached. In response, Obama laughed and said, “Two words fellas: President Biden.”

Three boys were out hiking one winter day, and heard cries for help coming from the lake. Rushing to see what was the matter, they found Barack Obama who had fallen through some thin ice on a lake and was about to drown. Quickly the boys formed a human chain and pulled him to safety. “I’d like to reward you boys with something special for saving me,” said Obama. “Just name it, and it’s yours!” “I want a ride on Air Force One,” said the first boy. “You’ve got it!” said Obama. “I want a medal that I can show the other kids at school,” said the second boy. “No problem!” said Obama. The third boy thought for a moment, and said “I want a wheelchair.” “But why would you want that?” asked Obama. “‘Cause when I get home and tell my dad that I saved YOU he’s gonna break my legs!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Iyfv2sV3c
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Will one election change our jokes :?:
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Vagrant wrote:Will one election change our jokes :?:
We got rid of several jokes on this last election, and with a little luck we'll get rid of the biggest joke in the 2016 election :idea:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers