So true!

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

So true!

Post by tequiza »

“If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for entering and remaining in the country illegally, you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots”… Jeff Foxworthy
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Re: So true!

Post by tr4252 »

I like that one!

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Iff'n you live inna state where illegal aliens can obtain a driver's license (CA. Jan. 1, 2015), you might live inna state that is run by idiots...

Iff'n you live inna state (CA.) where illegal aliens are allowed to attend colleges and universities and pay in-state tuition whilst Americans in neighboring states must pay much higher out-of-state tuition, you might live in a state run by idiots...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I ask my intellectual superiors this one question- Why have we allowed this to go on the way it has?
Why have we not over-taken this man and moved forward with securing our nation and the rest of the world?

Also why has Europe and other countries not applied their military to destroy this Islamic demon?
None of us have made one single reply or comment on the current situation,I suppose there's no use in bellyaching.
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Hell, these guys make Gerald Ford look good...............

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

Worse than that; these guys make the peanut picker look good
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

hogwild wrote:Worse than that; these guys make the peanut picker look good

Gonna get me some Billy Beer :lol:
billy-beer-2.jpg
billy-beer-2.jpg (10.59 KiB) Viewed 4765 times
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

JerrBear wrote:Iff'n you live inna state where illegal aliens can obtain a driver's license (CA. Jan. 1, 2015), you might live inna state that is run by idiots...

Iff'n you live inna state (CA.) where illegal aliens are allowed to attend colleges and universities and pay in-state tuition whilst Americans in neighboring states must pay much higher out-of-state tuition, you might live in a state run by idiots...
Mr. JerrBeer,

But the crowning jewel of Moonbeams dictatorship in Sacramento is the banning of plastic shopping bags! We are saved! No more free trashcan liners for my bathrooms! It's the greatest thing since Al Gore invented the internet! Yay, yippee!

Best regards,

Bonz

PS-Just got back from a week in Sanoma County. Can you tell?
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

[quote="Bonzo"]No more free trashcan liners for my bathrooms! It's the greatest thing since Al Gore invented the internet! Yay, yippee!/quote]

:lol: I have at least 200 of those darn things,save them for just that purpose....and they are inside of another bag 8)
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Viking45 wrote:
Bonzo wrote:No more free trashcan liners for my bathrooms! It's the greatest thing since Al Gore invented the internet! Yay, yippee!/quote]

:lol: I have at least 200 of those darn things,save them for just that purpose....and they are inside of another bag 8)

Mr. Viking,

I spend a lot of time working out of towne, and staying in motels. What gets me is they always put a 1 gallon bag in a 2 gallon can! Once anything hits it, everything goes to the bottom of the can! Left over pasta, beer cans, snot rags, coffee cups..., well you get the gist. At least used shopping bags have handles you can tie around the can. Whats funny here, is all the libtards want to save the trees, but now they banned plastic shopping bags (as of 6-15). We need to cut down more trees and murder more spotted owls now. These azzwipes are a bunch of hypocrites! Remember, what happens in CA, spreads around everywhere else.

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

It's the greatest thing since Al Gore invented the internet! Yay, yippee!

Best regards,

Bonz

PS-Just got back from a week in Sanoma County. Can you tell?[/quote]

A Gore invented everything except for sex and baseball - according to Pavda the Russians they invented those :wink:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Stores should do what Sam's Club does and use boxes and flats or tell customers to bring their own bags.
Some stores around here offer small discounts for bringing your own bag.

Have you ever noticed some of the grandiose plastic packaging for stuff like lunch meat,gourmet cookies/crackers and candy?
I don't eat the crap but I see it on the shelves. They say the fancy packaging sells it but the only people buying that crap is the same ones that stepped out of the Prius with an Obama and Phish sticker.

Saw a bumper sticker that said: When They Take My Gun It Will Be Empty And Hot
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Hey Bonz,

As you know, I too spend many a night in hotels. I haven't noticed the 1 gallon bag in the 2 gallon trashcan fiasco that you mentioned, and I would if it was happening. The hotels where I stay are either in the Marriott or Hilton family. Do you stay in the same chains? Even when I stay at the low end names, I haven't seen this. Funny thing about the supposed hierarchy within the chains, I have stayed at Hampton Inns (the lowest end on the Hilton line) that were much nicer than full Hiltons, and the same can be said for Courtyards vs full Marriotts. Your thoughts?

Jim
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I can answer that Jim.
The "Motels" Bonz stays at have "hourly" rates. :lol:

(just messin' with ya Bonz) 8)
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Jim D,

Most of our work is rural, so the best we get is the discount chains (Super 8, Motel 6), with the discount continental hard boiled egg breakfast and burnt coffee. If we are really lucky, maybe a Best Western. The only time I stay in one of those big airport type hotels is when I'm on vacation.

Mr. Viking,

You must be confused with someone who charges by the minute! I'm sure you always get off cheap...

Ha ha!

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson