What Is A Liberal?

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

What Is A Liberal?

Post by Viking45 »

Jerry asked me to post this for him. Pretty good stuff.
Lib-01.jpg
Lib-01.jpg (33.49 KiB) Viewed 3769 times
Lib-02.jpg
Lib-02.jpg (35.9 KiB) Viewed 3769 times
Lib-03.jpg
Lib-03.jpg (33.89 KiB) Viewed 3769 times
Lib-04.jpg
Lib-04.jpg (32.78 KiB) Viewed 3769 times
Lib-05.jpg
Lib-05.jpg (35.66 KiB) Viewed 3769 times
Lib-06.jpg
Lib-06.jpg (33.34 KiB) Viewed 3769 times
President Obama's approval ratings are so low now -
the Kenyans are now accusing him of being born in
the United States.
tequiza

Re: Request

Post by tequiza »

So true Dave, 100% right on the money!!! 8)
Thanks for posting :!: :D
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Re: What Is A Liberal?

Post by JerrBear »

Yes, thank you Mr. Viking!

Iff'n this doesn't get our resident bed-wetting "House Bitch" to crawl out from under his/her/its rock, I don't know what will...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

JerrBear wrote:Yes, thank you Mr. Viking!

Iff'n this doesn't get our resident bed-wetting "House Bitch" to crawl out from under his/her/its rock, I don't know what will...
:) :!:
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

****Gosh Jerr, you didn't have to go to all this trouble to ask for my contribution. Not much to say as I pretty much agree with some of the things stated. It then occurred to me....it was the picture of the hippie girl and the realization of your own impotence, mind and body which moved you so. A little sad. The perception many of you have of my political beliefs has never been a problem for me. I'll come out to challenge the racists when I see them....that's about it for me. I will continue to stick to my word about hurting the feelings of the vague-rant.....I won't do it unless I need to. Next time Jerr.....just send me a PM....I'll play. :lol:
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Veech,

The hippy girls where I live are not well groomed with shiny hair and clear complexions. Matted hair dreadlocks, layers of encrusted dirt and lava dust, ragged clothes and bra-less droopy boobs, with numerous fatherless children. Many times I have changed checkout lines at the store to avoid the stench. If the hippy girls around your world have such impeccable hygiene, maybe I should come visit.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Veech12 wrote:

****Gosh Jerr, you didn't have to go to all this trouble to ask for my contribution. Not much to say as I pretty much agree with some of the things stated. It then occurred to me....it was the picture of the hippie girl and the realization of your own impotence, mind and body which moved you so. A little sad. The perception many of you have of my political beliefs has never been a problem for me. I'll come out to challenge the racists when I see them....that's about it for me. I will continue to stick to my word about hurting the feelings of the vague-rant.....I won't do it unless I need to. Next time Jerr.....just send me a PM....I'll play. :lol:
All my properties are rural [no public housing] to see a hippy [with or without a bra] requires a drive to an urban area, where our taxes support them :wink:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Gotta admit I like some of the hippie girls but down here where I live you can see sweet barefoot girls with braids in their hair,beads around their necks and ankles and a 1911 in hand.
Not sure what to call them but I like it.
No dreadlocks for me,that nasty sh*t doesn't cut it. I don't mind a tight top without a bra. What's wrong with that?

This is a huge pic but just right click and hit "View Image" for a better look.
Patricia Heaton- Quite possibly my favorite Hollywood chick. Full-Blown Conservative. I Luuuurve this Mamacita :shock:
She's got me by a year or two but with legs like that who's counting?
Patricia-Heaton.jpg
Patricia-Heaton.jpg (529.64 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
Mr. Veech- I am giving you this one my friend.

This chick couldn't spell her own name but she has voted Republican and claims to be "Conservative"
I personally don't give a hoot.....wait,I like the hooter part but her legs are pure dynamite.
This may be a bad example of of the Conservative cause but I don't care. If I had access to these skull-crushing thighs then let the Libs have it! :lol:
Attachments
jessicasimpsonbraless1.jpg
jessicasimpsonbraless1.jpg (23.71 KiB) Viewed 3641 times
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

All my properties are rural [no public housing] to see a hippy [with or without a bra] requires a drive to an urban area, where our taxes support them :wink:[/quote]

*** You've gotta have somebody get you out more. Vermont, the state right next to yours has loads of :lol: hippie girls working the organic farms providing food for your town and theirs. If a little manure on the workboots bugs you....try Burlington, or just stay home. Heading up there this weekend, very pretty area.... hippie girls or not.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I have been to Vermont, but to catch Trout :)