slavery

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Re: slavery

Post by Viking45 »

I would like to stay on topic here. You kids play nice and no more sh*t-slinging. :lol:
Mr. V you will never hear me say anything negative about you or call you names,it's not my style.(I do that behind your back) :lol:

Unfortunately I have several very close friends that are liberal but they are very open-minded to a lot of conservative views.
Example they love guns,knives,hunting and most of the things I enjoy but our politics don't always jive.
However they do want to see the US crack down on the immigration bullsh*t and enforce or borders and have more strict visa control.
These guys even thought Oboycare was a good thing at one time and they have long since came to their senses.
I won't get started on that subject except to say it is mind-boggling why anyone would want something they know nothing about and even the moron that wrote the ten million page piece of crap doesn't know what it's all about. Certainly Obrother has no idea.
I once read that plans for the space shuttle has less than half the pages Oboycare has.

I am actually a very patient person. As opposed to arguing politics or any other subject I just let people go on with themselves.
Never will I impose my ideas or beliefs on anyone,again just not my style.
If I do not have solid facts I speak in a speculative manner and merely suggest ideas or theories rather than running the hole under my nose just to hear my own noise.
Just a very simple man that is very patriotic with old school views,ideas and although I'm not a very religious man I am very fond of the Christian way.
Even if a person doesn't agree with certain things Christianity still promotes morals,character,self-efficacy,respect,kindness and honesty.
Something many of today's children know little or nothing about. Even the young parents were not taught these things.

Common sense cannot be taught but my opinion is that if children are shown the above listed virtues then common sense follows naturally.

I can understand taking prayer out of school but I cannot see taking our Pledge of Allegiance.
But I do believe in letting children pray before they eat as long as it is silent. How could that hurt anyone?
If it offends someone too f-ing bad. All the butt-hurt whining and cry baby political correctness offends me. Where do we draw the line.
What we don't realize right now this minute is that all the political correctness,suppression of religion,controlling what children say,do and wear is slowly turning us into a state-of Iran type mentality.
It started small with feelings getting hurt to people suing for slander and now people/children are being arrested for wearing a shirt with a gun on it and children being sent home for some silly,chicken-sh*t little thing.

I really feel it's a damn shame we have become so divided as a nation that we fight among ourselves. A lesson can be learned from blacks,Hispanics and other races- They stick together and fight for one another,complete strangers.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Sorry,I have more ranting :oops:

My biggest problem with the liberal mindset is the "coddling" of illegal immigrants and foreign travelers.
The US should announce to the world that if you enter USA soil you are subject to strict scrutiny whether it be coming through an airport or crossing our border.
You cannot name one country on this planet that has a more lenient border control than the USA.
Third and fourth world countries laugh at our customs.

I don't blame the current administration for not building a wall on our southern border,I blame whoever was president about 25 presidents ago.
However I do blame Obrother for announcing to Mexico and everyone below it that our border is an open door.
One cannot fathom the enormous dilemma of the hundreds of thousands of illegals entering our country. We ALL are going to suffer the consequences of this crisis.

The one thing Jefferson,Washington and Madison and all the others involved did not foresee is how the "freedom" part was going to come back and bite the USA in the arse.
They figured the leaders of the future would have taken precautions and protected our borders and the overall welfare of the nation.
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Well said Al, I'd follow you to hell and back should the need arise.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Veech12 wrote: **** Now bozo....I've told you on numerous occasions, I will not teach you folks anything. It is far too difficult with old dogs,not impossible but certainly not worth my time. As always, I will point out your ignorance and intolerance. If you think I'm suggesting someone is an idiot....you are probably right, maybe just extremely close minded, but probably idiotic. You might want to crawl back into wherever your woodwork is so you could perhaps someday feel like a man again. That statement is still making me laugh...you poor bastard. LOL!! :D
Mr. Veech,

I don't ever recall requesting your services as a teacher, and yes, you are certainly wasting your time. If you really want to impress yourself and feel enlightened upon your pedestal, may I suggest taking your cause to the local rescue mission and preach your diatribe amongst the unwashed. I'm sure they will gladly lend an ear, that is if, you bring a bottle with you.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson