slavery

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

slavery

Post by Vagrant »

Viking45

Re: slavery

Post by Viking45 »

Very interesting story.

Let's not forget England brought over tens of thousands of Irish as slaves.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish- ... aves/31076

Funny thing,I never heard one Irishman cry about his "slave" or "repressed" past and for couple of centuries or more Irish were treated worse than any barn animal...beaten,sold,tortured,killed.
Looked down upon as subhuman,but rose above it,adapted and overcame.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Viking45 wrote:Funny thing,I never heard one Irishman cry about his "slave" or "repressed" past and for couple of centuries or more Irish were treated worse than any barn animal...beaten,sold,tortured,killed.
Veech12 wrote:I really got a kick out of the attempt to equate black Americans plight with those of the Irish.....poster overlooks the one fact that makes them incomparable...When an Irishman looks in the mirror, he can be anyone he wants or pretends to be. That just doesn't happen for people of color.

Mr. Viking,

But the Irish had the ability to be whatever they pretended to be. Of course, they could not change the reality of their situation. I am sure the Black slaves at that time possessed the same qualities of self imagination, and the dream of freedom. Our resident housebitch just doesn't believe people of colour had that ability. A racist comment in my humble opinion. A suggestion that Blacks cannot think for themselves only proves what a craven racist our housebitch really is.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Bonzo wrote:
Viking45 wrote:Funny thing,I never heard one Irishman cry about his "slave" or "repressed" past and for couple of centuries or more Irish were treated worse than any barn animal...beaten,sold,tortured,killed.
Veech12 wrote:I really got a kick out of the attempt to equate black Americans plight with those of the Irish.....poster overlooks the one fact that makes them incomparable...When an Irishman looks in the mirror, he can be anyone he wants or pretends to be. That just doesn't happen for people of color.

Mr. Viking,

But the Irish had the ability to be whatever they pretended to be. Of course, they could not change the reality of their situation. I am sure the Black slaves at that time possessed the same qualities of self imagination, and the dream of freedom. Our resident housebitch just doesn't believe people of colour had that ability. A racist comment in my humble opinion. A suggestion that Blacks cannot think for themselves only proves what a craven racist our housebitch really is.
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
LOL!! Really! You have a "humble opinion"? I think perhaps the thought of your redheaded ex slappin uglies with other men has robbed you of either the ability to read...or to comprehend. I'll try and go slow....while people of color could certainly dream of being free, they could not change the image of themselves in the mirror. "My humble opinion".....I gotta hand it to you on that one, made my day... :D
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Veech,

Ha ha! You truly are an entertaining specimen. Another feeble attempt to mask your craven racist ideology. Please don't hesitate to post more often between episodes of "Ellen" and "Rosie".

Best regards,

Bonz

BTW, a little tidbit for ya, the women came right out of the woodwork after my split. I've never been so happy in my life! Sorry about your miserable existence!
Thomas Jefferson
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Then there was the Irish slavery in the name of free enterprise. This was later in the mid 1800's during the potato famine in Ireland. Poor Irish had a choice to stay in Ireland and die or get on a boat to America and possibly die. Typically they came out of Ellis Island having only the proverbial shirt on their back. There they were met by representatives of the coal mines who promised employment. Without any money for transportation the coal company said no problem, we will just put it on your bill. Then off to the company housing, the company store and wages such that they could never pay off their bill.

But this is not slavery it is free enterprise. All a miner had to do was pay off his bill and he was free to quit and move on as a free man. Of course there was no way that could happen and the coal companies knew it and subjected the miners to horrific conditions. When a miner was killed the company tossed the body at the miners doorstep and if the family didn't supply a son to work in the mine the next day, they were evicted and tossed out of the company town with nothing and nowhere to go.

What I find odd is that when I referred to this as slavery, family members (yes, this is my ancestry - I'm not descended from royalty) would often disagree. To me it was slavery in the name of free enterprise.

Jim
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Excellent post Jim. I honestly cannot imagine any situation that would encourage people to turn to crime more than this.

I purposely got this information from a liberal website,MSNBC to be exact- "In 2011 there were more African-Americans in prison or “under the watch” of the justice system than were enslaved in the United States in 1850".

Ratio of Hispanics,Whites and Blacks in prison: 42.7 percent are black, 18.5 percent are Hispanic, and 36.5 percent are white

With worldwide advertising that America's Southern Borders have welcome mats and red carpets I have a very strong feeling this is about to drastically change...and I emphasize "drastic".
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

Have we forgotten the current slave system is place? I currently work for 6months per year just paying my federal, state, and local income taxes. Along with sales tax, ad-valorem on vehicles, property taxes, etc.

When added up I work for the government 6 months a year paying taxes. That means working for free. Isn't that slavery? Therefore slavery is available for any producer who is enslaved to the moochers so they can live freely off of my tax dollars.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Jim D,

And let us not forget the Chinese who were considered non-human to the point where killing one was not a crime. Many of them died in mine collapses because they were not considered worth the rescue effort. A lot of this type of activity occurred in my area in the mid to late 1800's.

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Bonzo wrote:Mr. Veech,

Ha ha! You truly are an entertaining specimen. Another feeble attempt to mask your craven racist ideology. Please don't hesitate to post more often between episodes of "Ellen" and "Rosie".

Best regards,

Bonz

BTW, a little tidbit for ya, the women came right out of the woodwork after my split. I've never been so happy in my life! Sorry about your miserable existence!
If I didn't know the kind of person you are, I would actually feel sorry for hurting your feelings based on your desperate, pathetic response. Just the thought of all those "women came right out of the woodwork" line and you writing that makes me feel kind of bad. I'll try and post as needed to remind some of you guys of who you are. :lol:
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Viking45 wrote:Excellent post Jim. I honestly cannot imagine any situation that would encourage crime more than this.

I purposely got this information from a liberal website,MSNBC to be exact- "In 2011 there were more African-Americans in prison or “under the watch” of the justice system than were enslaved in the United States in 1850".

Ratio of Hispanics,Whites and Blacks in prison: 42.7 percent are black, 18.5 percent are Hispanic, and 36.5 percent are white

With worldwide advertising that America's Southern Borders have welcome mats and red carpets I have a very strong feeling this is about to drastically change...and I emphasize "drastic".
Do you really not understand the reasons for these statistics? I've watched you post here for years and I think if you gave this some thought you might come to a better understanding of the numbers. Your suggesting the source masks the reality of your understanding. Think about why those numbers are that high.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Veech12 wrote:
Viking45 wrote:Excellent post Jim. I honestly cannot imagine any situation that would encourage crime more than this.

Do you really not understand the reasons for these statistics? I've watched you post here for years and I think if you gave this some thought you might come to a better understanding of the numbers. Your suggesting the source masks the reality of your understanding. Think about why those numbers are that high.
Racism may affect severity of punishment BUT guilt is deterimind by FACTS !
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I believe those statistics are outdated,2007 maybe? But the world is very different today.

Today we have allowed vast numbers of weapons mainly AR 15 "type" rifles,AK 47's,shotguns and other types of assault rifles,millions of rounds of ammo and this blew me away but this even included 50 caliber sniper rifles to go to Mexico which in turn found it's way in the hands of drug cartels.

The US released 30 to 50 thousand Mexican prisoners,perhaps most of their crimes were minor they were still bad enough to go to prison but my point is they were illegal immigrants to begin with.

The only point I was trying to make is that my own prediction is that the rate of Hispanic crime is going to go through the roof and it is already out of control.
Once rats infest a barn or a corn crib it is usually too late to save anything.
Am I afraid? Damn right I'm afraid. Not for myself but for my beloved country. I am heartsick over what the USA has turned into.
Not saying because I am one but I truly think the conservative people are the least hate-filled people out there. We dislike a lot of things but are too busy working and taking care of other things to waste time hating.
Think about how so many people during the "Occupy" crap were throwing hate-filled comments around,look how the blacks reacted to Rodney King,Trayvon Martin and this last shooting in Ferguson Missouri.
Over the course of 84 hours during the Independence Day holiday in Chicago, 82 people were shot, prompting calls from Mayor Rahm Emanuel to put a stop to gun violence in the city.
90% were black but not one word from our buddy Al Not-So-Sharpton or Big Jessie J.
But a punk-*ss thug gets shot and celebrities in Hollywood wear a t-shirt with his picture on it.

The way I see it is these people's rational thoughts are blinded by hate and have their priorities all turned around.(and I am talking about whites as well as the blacks)
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

Vagrant wrote:
Veech12 wrote:Do you really not understand the reasons for these statistics? I've watched you post here for years and I think if you gave this some thought you might come to a better understanding of the numbers. Your suggesting the source masks the reality of your understanding. Think about why those numbers are that high.
Mr. Vagrant,

Some people are not interested in facts, but what they construe should be politically correct. Those are always the people who talk in polished circles out the sides of their mouths with shit eating grins. Now, take a close look at what veechie poo says above to Viking. He's calling Viking an idiot whilst talking in a circle. He has no real argument, just a way of saying Viking is stupid because he doesn't think like the almighty housebitch. You will not get any facts from the typical liberal, only rhetoric.

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Bonzo wrote:
Vagrant wrote:
Veech12 wrote:Do you really not understand the reasons for these statistics? I've watched you post here for years and I think if you gave this some thought you might come to a better understanding of the numbers. Your suggesting the source masks the reality of your understanding. Think about why those numbers are that high.
Mr. Vagrant,

Some people are not interested in facts, but what they construe should be politically correct. Those are always the people who talk in polished circles out the sides of their mouths with shit eating grins. Now, take a close look at what veechie poo says above to Viking. He's calling Viking an idiot whilst talking in a circle. He has no real argument, just a way of saying Viking is stupid because he doesn't think like the almighty housebitch. You will not get any facts from the typical liberal, only rhetoric.

Best regards,

Bonz
**** Now bozo....I've told you on numerous occasions, I will not teach you folks anything. It is far too difficult with old dogs,not impossible but certainly not worth my time. As always, I will point out your ignorance and intolerance. If you think I'm suggesting someone is an idiot....you are probably right, maybe just extremely close minded, but probably idiotic. You might want to crawl back into wherever your woodwork is so you could perhaps someday feel like a man again. That statement is still making me laugh...you poor bastard. LOL!! :D