The Golf War

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

The Golf War

Post by Viking45 »

I'm not even going to waste time talking about how unimaginably screwed up this is.
I purposely chose an article from MSN and of course they make a punchline out of his inexplicable incompetence but as I define it as "a deliberate,clear and present danger" to the USA and most of the free world.
This is no longer politics but a life and death situation.
I said I was going to lighten up on my political posts but again this is no longer political but awareness and survival.

After the second journalist was executed he is off to fight in the "Golf War"
MSN's take- http://news.msn.com/us/obama-acknowledg ... golf-round
FOX News- http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/24 ... ppointing/
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: The Golf War

Post by Vagrant »

The dems made fun of pres. eisenhower the few times he played golf :roll:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Vagrant wrote:The dems made fun of pres. eisenhower the few times he played golf :roll:
Ha haa,yeah Dwight was a 5 Star General so I'd say he deserved some time on the green.
This idiot is a 5 Star General screw-up. :lol:
jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

Viking45 wrote: This is no longer politics but a life and death situation.
/
It sure is. Scares the hell out of me that Obama is so useless. Actually, he is downright dangerous. He and his whole crowd of Chicago gangsters.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

jimbeam wrote:
Viking45 wrote: This is no longer politics but a life and death situation.
/
It sure is. Scares the hell out of me that Obama is so useless. Actually, he is downright dangerous. He and his whole crowd of Chicago gangsters.

Mr. JimBeam,

The word streetpimp comes to mind when describing ObaMao. Useless as a pimple on a baboons ass is a good phrase too. Some of the good black folks where I live call him a ni--er! I don't know any white folk who ever say anything like that...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

QUESTION IS......

will people think twice about putting another democrate in office, or will this administration leave a bad taste in there mouths and vote republican.

( i'm suprized ted kennedy was a democrate since the word republican contains the word ''PUB'' in it !!!)
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I wish I could agree with "street pimp" but the thing that comes to my mind is "terrorist".

Don't mean to beat a dead hose but every single issue he has dealt with is the exact opposite of what America needs.
Benghazi- Swept under the rug.
Iran- Should have been swiftly and harshly dealt with.
Eric Holder- Are you kidding me?
Harry Reid- Where do you start on this one?
Health Care- He had no direction so he just turned it into a chaotic disaster that will take years to get back on track.
Mexico- This speaks for itself. (this is the one that bothers me the most)
Russia/Ukraine- Putin b*tch slapped Oboy and made him sit in the corner.
Syria- Did absolutely nothing.
Susan Rice- Seriously?
The Five Terrorists he turned back into the wild.
Undermining America by bowing to the Muslim king of Saudi Arabia.
Leaving an entire warehouse in Afghanistan filled with military equipment including cases of rifles,night vision,heavy guns and ammunition...no telling what else.
Pulling out of Iraq allowing a new terrorist organization to take over what over 4000 American's died for.
Caterpillar has been on the list of the most stable companies in the world for years running and he purposely attacked them causing 2,500 people to loose their job.

I'm tired of typing :idea:
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Viking,

I must admit my meaning of the word "streetpimp" was a euphemism instead of the real meaning, which is male prostitute. There is evidence out there that little barack sambo did sell his services for monetary gain, and not to women either. Draw your own conclusion, as the whole convoluted story is very disgusting at the least. Just google it. On the flip side of things, Michael Moore (slob elite) has just announced his disappointment with ObaMao. Hmmm...., what did the fat pig expect, Jesus Christ? Probably. The mindless and ill informed always embrace the most repressive puke bucket the dumbocratic party can yak up, and yet Mr. Moore goes public and hasn't wiped ObaMao's stain from his lapel.

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Bonz I was unaware the big O had a past like that but really nothing about this despicable goat turd surprises me.

Times weren't too bad when Clinton was in so that's why he had plenty of time climb all over interns and many people forgot that while the spotlight was focused on his inappropriate behavior Bin Laden slipped away. He even recently admitted this fact but I was aware of it at the time.
The way I see it the only positive thing that's happened since numbnuts has been in is we got Bin Laden but it was Bush's admin that paved the way and did all the dirty work so this guy comes in and takes credit.
He knew this was a big thing so he has ridden that glory ever since and has spent half his time screwing up every possible good thing and the other half flying all over the world on vacation,visiting countries unannounced (where he wasn't welcome in the first place),talking down America and ruining our relations with over 3/4's of the world's countries...oh fund raising and playing golf with celebrities while Americans suffer and many died.
What he has done to the soldiers young and old and their families is an unforgivable sin.
It is impossible for me to see it any other way except he is a clear and present danger to America.
I'm not that smart so I don't understand why we do not override his decisions to leave or Southern borders open and go after this new terror group with everything we have.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

Viking45 wrote:...so I don't understand why we do not override his decisions to leave or Southern borders open and go after this new terror group with everything we have.
Mr. Viking,

Since ObaMao has wielded the great race card, all the numbnuts in DC are afraid of him. He's a mini-hitler. He gets his way through extortion and executive orders. You watch, the minute the next prez is sworn into office, the multitudes of ObaMao haters will come out of the woodwork like termites and say what a rotten person he really was. Not now of course, they be too busy kissing his ass.

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

That is 100% fact.
Not only that but books will be written and there will be documentaries by the dozens.
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Some of the good black folks where I live call him a ni--er! I don't know any white folk who ever say anything like that...
Probably because he isn't black. I get tired of people saying Obama is the first black president, he's not. He's exactly half, and raised in a white household, so if anything he's half black, but I would hesitate to even say that.
This idiot is a 5 Star General screw-up.
He still holds a higher public office than you, so he must be good at somthing.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Dark,

A little research will reveal the fact that Barry Sotoro is the offspring of 1 black man and 1 white woman. More commonly referred to as an African male, and a Caucasian female. Born in Kenya, then given the name Barry Sotoro by his stepfather. He ended up being raised by his white trash communist grandparents.

The reason he holds a high public office is due to a false birth certificate, but since he's the prez, he can fix anything he wants. This certified pos has singlehandedly added 8 trillion dollars to the national debt, and he's not done by a longshot. A debt that cannot possibly be repaid and most likely will sink the USA into a 4th world status, and probably a war with China. Anyone who thinks this guy is a good prez, has their head up their ass.

I hope Mr. Dark, you don't have your head up your ass!

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Head up my ass?
Your history is horribly incorrect, laughably so.
He was not born in Kenya and being half black, does not make him "black" he is less than 51% black therefore he is not black. This whole "one drop" idea is idiotic and honestly offensive, as it implies that either black genes are superior to white genes or that black genes taint white genes.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Why does Obama's family charge to see his birthplace [in Kenya] ? :wink:
What can we really know about someone who spent millions suppressing most records about him ??
Some of his ancestors were slave owning Arabs !!