The Golf War

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

Re: The Golf War

Post by tequiza »

Vagrant wrote:
Veech12 wrote:
You have the half gone vague-rant still posting up racist crap,.
MY racist crap :lol: included being the 1st to mention Allen West :idea: But, that was only for people who can read :!:
Lets not forget, Herman Cain, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, and Michelle Malkin, to name a few :!:
Some people can't read, but the ones that choose to ignore what they read are the ones that bury their head in the sand :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I have a great deal of respect for Mr. Cain but I don't know enough about the man to say whether or not he would be presidential material then I think "look what we have now".
On the other hand I feel Lieutenant Colonel Allen West would make an outstanding president for a hell of a lot more reasons than his military record.
The man has a great mind and when he speaks his words command/demand attention and respect.

So many people on both sides of the fence say a business man would not make a good president. I say bulls**t to that.
Running a country is ALL about business.
On the other hand a military mind is critical and I have always felt one of the requirements should be military background.
To earn the title "Commander In Chief" heck yes you should have military background.

Commander In Chief-
A commander-in-chief is the person or body that exercises supreme operational command and control of a nation's military forces or significant elements of those forces.

Reagan was an actor but he was a Captain in the Air Force. Many folks don't know that Ronnie was a Democrat until the 60's.
Back in the days when the word Democrat didn't leave a bad taste in your mouth,the days when we had "Conservative Democrats"
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Viking45 wrote:I have a great deal of respect for Mr. Cain but I don't know enough about the man to say whether or not he would be presidential material then I think "look what we have now".
On the other hand I feel Lieutenant Colonel Allen West would make an outstanding president for a hell of a lot more reasons than his military record.
The man has a great mind and when he speaks his words command/demand attention and respect.

So many people on both sides of the fence say a business man would not make a good president. I say bulls**t to that.
Running a country is ALL about business.
On the other hand a military mind is critical and I have always felt one of the requirements should be military background.
To earn the title "Commander In Chief" heck yes you should have military background.

Commander In Chief-
A commander-in-chief is the person or body that exercises supreme operational command and control of a nation's military forces or significant elements of those forces.

Reagan was an actor but he was a Captain in the Air Force. Many folks don't know that Ronnie was a Democrat until the 60's.
Back in the days when the word Democrat didn't leave a bad taste in your mouth,the days when we had "Conservative Democrats"
I would like to see a Cain/West ticket for the WH, I would vote for them over several of our past presidents, Carter, both Bush 1 and Bush 2, Clinton, and last but not least our current puppet!
I wonder if Herman Cain was running on a conservative ticket and a lily white honkey was running on the same liberal platform that obama is pushing, who would the bleeding heart libs vote for, would they vote for whitey? and if so, would we be justified in calling them racist :?
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

I have been a fan of Allen West for some time and would like to see him as a candidate for president. As a running mate, I think Ben Carson would be fantastic. The platform could be that if elected, Dr. Carson's main focus as VP would be to optimize health care, something he knows a thing or two about. Let's be realistic, it is easy to find fault with many aspects of Obamacare, but simply repealing it is not the answer. Because if that happened, we would then have a less than optimal health care system. Dr. Carson has the knowledge and insight to look at what is current law, and to propose changes where he deems it appropriate. I certainly would trust his judgment over that of the bureaucrats.

Jim
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

West would be a great commander in chief :idea:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I will say this,Cain could relate to the black community better than West,he's got that "down home" tone to his voice where West is more reserved.
Ben Carson is an amazing man for darn sure.

Every aspect of the nation is in chaos. I agree the health care issue is dire need of help but if we don't secure our borders and bring some order to our own shores then health care will be the least of our concerns.
This idiot is getting desperate for things to screw up and is now trying to bring the Ebola patients to the US for treatment.
If this is not a blatant slap in the face and disregard for the safety of America then I don't know the meaning of the word.
He has done a thousand things that we should have said "ok that's enough" but he just keeps on and on.

Just like the thousands of illegals he welcomed/invited coming from South,Central America and Mexico he has all but welcomed these people from Africa to come on over.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

I have heard West speak, and I think just about anyone can relate to him except those committed to freeloading. He has spoken of growing up lower middle class in Atlanta and his journey through life. Cain does bring a business and no political background which would be used both for and against him. It will be interesting, and what is interesting short-term is the elections next week.

Jim
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

jim d, wrote:I have heard West speak, and I think just about anyone can relate to him except those committed to freeloading.
Jim I am afraid that would be a large population of young voters.

One thing I hope to see is "the people" coming to their senses and voting for a candidate that brings something to the table not because of skin color,race or religion.

We all have issues we want dealt with and for me it is right here at home. I want to see the Southern border situation not "looked into" but solve the problem period.
I also want to see very strict enforcement both at the borders and airports. No more coddling people and if someone gets their feelings hurt...sorry 'bout yer luck!
(name one country on the planet that would not hassle a foreigner coming into their country)

Like to see the person in charge of health care not try and resolve the issue with his own ideas but rather an entire think-tank room full of experts in the medical and financial field.
This to me is one of the problems we have seen with the current admin,they close the doors on all outsiders and lay down laws/ideas that not only failed but catastrophically.
And this has not been limited to health care but every issue placed on their desk...or should I say Harry Reid's desk. Oh and I want to see him get a boot to the ass.

It's time to deal with trade in China,bring jobs back home and pretty much clean up the USA,regroup and then get our foreign relations back on track,especially all those Oboy has tarnished.

I truly believe Allen west could accomplish this but I would settle for him being VP.

Trump has been mentioned too but he talks a good game just don't know if he could handle the "Commander In Chief" part.
We need someone with the mindset to bust some arse right now and regain our title of the Greatest Country In The World. Again West comes to mind.