General Information

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

General Information

Post by Viking45 »

I hate to be "that guy" but I smell a dirty,dirty rat.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/05/us ... ghanistan/

Not one for "conspiracy theories" but this is just too much. With all that has happened in the recent past as far as weapons being left behind and falling into the wrong hands, inside shootings and now this assassination.
tequiza

Re: General Information

Post by tequiza »

I thought the same thing when I saw this yesterday, A Major General is not an easy target to get to, there's a honky in the woodpile somewhere on this :?
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I think this was not only an inside job but just a little too convenient if you know what I mean... referring back to the Seals that were ambushed,all the weapons left behind in Afghanistan,I mean who leaves a warehouse full of modern weapons,cases of night vision and communication devises(all super high-tech)?
And the Afghan (US) base that was ambushed before this one(there were several actually) I understand some were "real" but too many to be legit,I think it was a freebie for fellow Muslimes.
A Captain or even a First Lieutenant isn't that easy to walk in on and we are talking about a Two Star General here.

To be quite honest,I think Israel is the only country in the world that knows what the hell they are doing.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

What should America expect? Send a jack-ass like Kerry whom couldn't wipe his own arse to deal with a bunch of over-the-top radicals like Iran?
When will we learn to keep morons like Biden and Kerry OUT of the Middle-East situation.
Kerry couldn't negotiate his way out of a wet paper sack with a butcher knife.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Jack-ass is to kind a word for that guy :!:

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/video/video ... %3A3080869
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Can't be sure but I think it was North Korea that said they don't like Kerry,they said they didn't like the way he looks :lol: