Talking Points

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Talking Points

Post by Viking45 »

This is not a political post but rather a complaint about team members.
Take Bill O'Reilly for example. Hey Bill how about letting your guests speak their mind without your loud mouth interrupting every five seconds.
Glen Beck-Holy crap no wonder the libs are on on us every turn.
Judge Jeanine Pirro is without a doubt the finest spokesperson we have at the present.(Just ask JerrBear) 8)
Our downfall is the ridiculous mouthy individuals that represent us that have air-time to speak for the Conservative Americans.
We come off as a bunch of hillbilly gun-toting rednecks that hate anything outside our mobile home.

Megyn Kelly is another "Top Gun" we have because she speaks for us and asks the right questions.

Seems our only tactic is to have a hot chick speak for us.
I love legs and high heels as much as the next red blooded American Patriot but let's get it together and elect someone that can speak "man talk" about how to remedy this plague that is the so-called president.

Krauthammer let me down this evening when he said he would have made the same decision but would have notified the USA with his sorrowful adjudication.

They say you can't judge a book by it's cover but I am drawn to this individual for some strange reason and would like to be alone with him in a dark,dank basement.
I can't explain it in plain English but I have a special predilection to dispatch this individual by means of an axe handle made of Ozark Hickory.
Just need about 2 minutes of solitude with this atheistic bastard. Something about his looks...
Attachments
qatar4n-3-web.jpg
qatar4n-3-web.jpg (91.86 KiB) Viewed 1925 times
tequiza

Re: Talking Points

Post by tequiza »

Here's another Lady that is very beautiful and extremely smart and tells it like it is 8)
http://www.toptalkradio.com/id74.html

I can't really comment on the picture of that #$%%^%^&^%$ you posted without breaking every rule on this forum, but i'll say this, i'll buy the axe handle :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Re: Talking Points

Post by Viking45 »

Oh yeah Pete,I like her a lot.
Reading the link you sent it is interesting all the places she has worked have huge liberal populations.