A thrill ran up my leg...

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

A thrill ran up my leg...

Post by JerrBear »

A thrill ran up my leg (ala Chris Matthews) when I heard the "Anointed One" is coming to Fresno-by-the-Sea this coming Friday. He is coming to survey the damage from the San Joaquin Valley's lengthy drought.

I doubt he will be in favor of stopping the water from flowing from the rivers into the ocean to protect the Delta Smelt (4" minnow) and re-establish a long extinct salmon run - The "Enviromental Whacko's " wouldn't be pleased about THAT! No Siree! They know those greedy farmers would just pour the water onna ground anyways.

Rather, I suspect he will roll his big sleeves up, raise his mighty hand and cause the rains to fall from the heavens for 40 days and 40 nights, thus ending our draught forever. I don't know why he couldn't do this from the comfort of the Oval Office and still have time for a round of golf.

Anyway, I'm so jimpin' excited I think I might do pee pee in my pants. I think I might set-up camp at the airport this morning so I will be sure not to miss him. When the "Horndogger-in-Chief" (Clinton) was in office he jogged onna canal bank right across the street from my apartment (about 100 yards away) and I didn't even see him, let alone get to invite him in for a cold MB. Ain't gonna let THAT happen again times, I bet'cha!

EAT YOUR HEART OUT, ALBERT! NA NAH, NA NAH, NA NAH... :P HO! HO! :P
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Viking45

Re: A thrill ran up my leg...

Post by Viking45 »

Can't think of a more qualified individual than he and since California needs the reassurance and guidance of a knucklehead from the East Coast to come and save the day.
That's ok,our tax dollars can pay for a well deserved vacation for this loud-mouthed lib...and why not? Our commander inept chief has spent billions on vacations and golf games.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. JerrBeer,

Did Mrs. Baboon show up as well? I'm sure she could give some water conservation tips to the masses, as it is rumored she hasn't bathed since she shaved all her body hair. I heard diplomats put vapo-rub under their noses so they can't smell her stench.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

JerrBear wrote:When the "Horndogger-in-Chief" (Clinton) was in office he jogged onna canal bank right across the street from my apartment (about 100 yards away) and I didn't even see him, let alone get to invite him in for a cold MB. Ain't gonna let THAT happen again times, I bet'cha!
I too was blessed with a view of this fine POTUS in the last years of his term. Sirens brought me a half block from my house to a one-way cross street that heads downtown. I got there just in time to see Billy sitting alone in the back seat of a limo, bathed in light making him look both powerful and angelic.... :lol: He had just left a fund raiser at a "private residence" a few blocks away. No doubt the trunk was stuffed with funds and maybe an intern or two (I understand he always carried a spare).

But Jerry, did you see the current anointed one and his lovely bride? Understand they are off on another vacation. Seems like they are cramming in all they can at the expense of you and me before they are turned out and the White House gets fumigated.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Bonzo wrote:Mr. JerrBeer,

Did Mrs. Baboon show up as well? I'm sure she could give some water conservation tips to the masses, as it is rumored she hasn't bathed since she shaved all her body hair. I heard diplomats put vapo-rub under their noses so they can't smell her stench.
Misser Bongo,

I believe the "Chosen One" left his 'better half' in Washington to tend the gardens...
JerrBear
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

natcherly wrote:
But Jerry, did you see the current anointed one and his lovely bride? Understand they are off on another vacation. Seems like they are cramming in all they can at the expense of you and me before they are turned out and the White House gets fumigated.
Mr. Natch,

Alas, I wasn't blessed with a view of His Majesty and the Queen. Was a beautiful day and I was out riding and I did, however, get a view of Marine 1 and the Osprey that carries his vehicles (3) and Secret Service detail. Was so jimpin' excited I almost fell off my bicycle... NOT!
JerrBear
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Mr Natch,

You wrote "(I understand he always carried a spare)" :lol: :lol:

Jim
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Beautifully constructed "Ad Hominem" argument, I didn't realize you where such an effective debater.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Not sure who said it,possibly Krauthammer "The so-called politically correct term "African-American" does not apply here,not that he doesn't have African roots but rather he is not American"

As for Bill and Hill one screws Americans the other leaves them to die.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

dark2023 wrote:
Beautifully constructed "Ad Hominem" argument, I didn't realize you where such an effective debater.
Mr. Dark,

Ad Hominem, hee-hee! I have yet to find anything positive the Obamao's have done since 2008, except positively ruin the USA, so yeah, I'll throw some shit towards the king & queen of racism.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

We must blame the women and children who voted for balak bn osambo and the process itself, in some counties he got 105% of the vote :roll:
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

I think Osama is actually 1 of the most successful presidents ever. With the help of Nazi Peloser and Hairball Reid they destroyed our health care and then he makes changes to the law without senate and congress passing the changes. He and Hildebeast killed Americans with no punitive reaction; used the IRS to shut down opposition groups, doubled our national debt, increased racial hatred, reduced actual employment, increased the number of parasitic voters, increased the spying on Americans, bypassed the senate when adding 3 new members to the NLRB ...

I can't think of any presidents who have achieved more of their goals than him. Gotta give him credit where it's due.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises