Had To Read This Twice

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Had To Read This Twice

Post by Viking45 »

Took a minute or three to let this soak-in.
http://fox13now.com/2013/08/02/supreme- ... a-inmates/

California is about to free over nine thousand inmates....just what Cali needed,thousands more gang members,child molesters,drug dealers,rapists and murderers on the streets.
Must be a real "morale booster" for the police officers that put their lives on the line each day.
tequiza

Re: Had To Read This Twice

Post by tequiza »

Viking45 wrote:Took a minute or three to let this soak-in.
http://fox13now.com/2013/08/02/supreme- ... a-inmates/

California is about to free over nine thousand inmates....just what Cali needed,thousands more gang members,child molesters,drug dealers,rapists and murderers on the streets.
Must be a real "morale booster" for the police officers that put their lives on the line each day.
Just in time for this :?

http://www.gunnews.com/california-ag-re ... -handguns/
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Viking,

What happens in California, stays contagious.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Al Qaeda,Islam,Illegal immigrants by the millions and now 10,000 felons unleashed on us and yet the number one terrorist resides in DC as we speak.
Hell of a system we have.
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

You know, I mentioned the problem with middle eastern terrorists to someone, and they suggested that 'they are just fulfilling god's prophecy' and that 'nothing can be done to stop them'. This from a fundamentalist Christian. This sounded almost like the intercepts from the Mumbai attackers, who were egged on by talk about 'god'. Of course after watching a show where an embed is following a unit of marines around, it's obvious to me why no progress is being made. When they finished their operation, they were extracted and no boots remained on the ground to hold the ground they had just taken. If we run them to the left, leave, and then go next door and run them to the right, we'll never defeat them. Never mind the fact the CO totally botched the raid on their c and c center. With the resources he had, I'd have easily destroyed the target and accounted for the responsible individuals. And I'd have done it 12 hours ahead of when he launched his attack.

Furthermore, I have confirmation that they have cut breakfast in Afghanistan, and have charged soldiers for MREs used while on combat operations.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Very interesting observation Arti. Makes sense.

heviarti wrote:You know, I mentioned the problem with middle eastern terrorists to someone, and they suggested that 'they are just fulfilling god's prophecy' and that 'nothing can be done to stop them'. This from a fundamentalist Christian.
My dad believes this,he said Obama won't be stopped or impeached,he thinks that what's happening are the "end of days" so-to-speak.