Cruelty to animals?

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Greyblade wrote:
stepdaddy wrote: "Another drive by blowing happened today in little Africa"

SD
I hear that this sort of thing happens all the time in Little San Francisco. :wink: Ain't that right Bonzo?

Greyblade

Mr. Greyblade,

I don't know. I dont take my blow-gun down there :lol: . I'll tell ya one thing, there's tons of single women there that would be happy to do the chore.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

I have broken out the Vagrant Model 40 cal darts for the expenditure of the tree rats (aka squirrels) so that the birds may have the run of the seed in the back yard. Thus far, only one down outta 3 shots, but its early in tree rat season. I had to finish him off w/ my new tree rat specialty weapon. Pictures to follow :twisted:
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Bonzo wrote:
Greyblade wrote:
stepdaddy wrote: "Another drive by blowing happened today in little Africa"

SD
I hear that this sort of thing happens all the time in Little San Francisco. :wink: Ain't that right Bonzo?

Greyblade

Mr. Greyblade,

I don't know. I dont take my blow-gun down there :lol: . I'll tell ya one thing, there's tons of single women there that would be happy to do the chore.

Best regards,

Bonz
Bonzo,

1 - If you don't take it with you, how do you detach it and where do you put it for safekeeping? :wink:

2 - It's not a chore, it's a privilege. :P

Greyblade
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

BennytheBlade wrote:I have broken out the Vagrant Model 40 cal darts for the expenditure of the tree rats (aka squirrels) so that the birds may have the run of the seed in the back yard. Thus far, only one down outta 3 shots, but its early in tree rat season. I had to finish him off w/ my new tree rat specialty weapon. Pictures to follow :twisted:

Mr. Benny,

I won't shoot the gray squirrels here, unless I want to make a pot of stew. We have an invasion of digger squirrels, which resemble a small prairie dog. They are fast buggers though. I just load up the 10/22 and waste a dozen or two to feed the buzzards, or else they tunnel under my driveway and I get sinkholes. Really hard to nail with a blowgun.

Mr. Greyblade,

1. Gee, you really want to know?
2. Its a chore for her :wink:

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

SD
Last edited by stepdaddy on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

This is an e-mail from a friend. It belongs in a cruelty to animal thread :roll:
Oh Man.... You won't believe this!
I was driving my Van down a Side street the other
day, when all of a sudden this cat jumped out in front of me!
I hit the brakes, but I heard a thump, so I stopped. There was the cat lying right in the road. It was still alive, but I apparently had run over its tail and the force of the tire had cut the Tail off!
A Woman came running out of a house screaming...."You killed my cat!" I told her "No, he's Okay, except for the tail....
and I'll fix that." I went into the back of my van, got out a roll
of Duct tape, and taped the cat's tail back on!
The woman immediately "blushed", ran to the house, and phoned the police! A cop showed up real quick, and immediately gave me a ticket!
Boy, was I pissed off! I had to go to court, and was convicted! What a Bummer!...............
All for "Re-tailing Pussy in a Residential area"!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

stepdaddy wrote:I'm thinking we are refering to chicks with dicks here?

Mr. Stepdaddy,

Well, since you were wondering.....

It's really swell to see your the life of the party! OK, take 1 big deep breath and blo............

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
dodz

Re: Cruelty to animals?

Post by dodz »

Bonzo wrote:Mr. Vagrant,

A few minutes ago, I heard a bluejay harrassing my cat. So I look out the bedroom window, and sure nuff, theres a big steller jay on the phone wire about 20' away squawking and going apeshit over the cat. So, I grabbed the blowgun, inserted a dart, and nailed the fucker in the head from my window. I didn't think I hit it at first, but it flew right past me with the dart sticking out his head. Now, the ol' lady thinks I'm a cruel fucker for shooting the bird. I really didn't think I could hit it, you know, with the morning jitters from a few cups of tea and all. So what does everyone think? I wish I didn't shoot it, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. In fact, I think I hear Coors calling.....

Best regards,

Bonz
That's a nice shot of the bird using your blowgun with a dart. Is the blowgun can kill wild animals?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

This thread is older than dirt but I will throw in my 2 cents worth.
I'm not bothered by the killing of a blue jay however I have noticed the robins are the ones responsible for the crapping on my cars/trucks.
I park under the trees and the blue jays run them off.
Good shot my friend but in my neighborhood they are welcome.

Blue jays are in the crow family,they have heavy beaks and large feet.
Thing is,I would be on the bad side if I blew a dart into a robin.

Cats on the other hand are a nuisance,they track muddy,sandy footprints on my car/truck and i love animals but sometimes wouldn't mind sticking a dart in one's arse now and then. :wink:

Good shot though.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

With the "dynamic duo" anything that does not run away, or stay away, does NOT pass on it's genes :wink:
moe

Post by moe »

Wow.Lot of great old names in this thread.
What!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

my body's achin' and my time is at hand
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

moe wrote:Wow.Lot of great old names in this thread.
No kiddin',all well before my time here. Wish I would have joined back in 04 when I first found this place.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

Viking45 wrote:This thread is older than dirt but I will throw in my 2 cents worth.
I'm not bothered by the killing of a blue jay however I have noticed the robins are the ones responsible for the crapping on my cars/trucks.
I park under the trees and the blue jays run them off.
Good shot my friend but in my neighborhood they are welcome.

Blue jays are in the crow family,they have heavy beaks and large feet.
Thing is,I would be on the bad side if I blew a dart into a robin.

Cats on the other hand are a nuisance,they track muddy,sandy footprints on my car/truck and i love animals but sometimes wouldn't mind sticking a dart in one's arse now and then. :wink:

Good shot though.
Mr. Viking,

It was a good shot. Still chuckle about it time to time. Not a big cat fan either, but here in rodent central, they are a must around the compound. It's the pits when you grab that nice white fluffy towel after exiting the shower, only to find a little black rice kernel in the middle of it.

Mr. Vagrant,

Still have those .50 cal darts?

Best regards,
Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

NO blowuns of any kind at present :(
But, I'm working on it :idea:
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

i have a blowgun,and, it's illegal here in mass. i mean WHAT THE F....... i can't remember ever reading where a blowgun was used in an assault or robbery in the p.o.s. state???

tryker