I Just ordered a Boker Plus Besh-Wedge neck knife

This board is dedicated to small and big blades related to daggers, swords, and similar items.

Moderators: Milu, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

I Just ordered a Boker Plus Besh-Wedge neck knife

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

They are claiming that is sports a 4.25" 440C steel blade. (I'd be willing to bet that it is 9Cr18MoV stainless steel). While there's not a great deal of difference between the two, a bit of truth-in-advertising would help here). I like the knife and the "Besh-wedge" blade has an attraction for me. I plan on using two separate ball chains on the sheath to attach it to my belt in an inverted position (handle down). I have read several good reviews on the blade profile, steel and knife being used in a "utilitarian" manner. This prevents the knife from being the "one trick pony" that many of us would rather not have. "Play pretties" are nice, but most of us would rather have a knife that is useful rather than something that is only good for stabbing. :roll:

I have a distinct feeling that this lightweight flat-tipped knife will stab, cut, scrape cut carpet, (I gleaned that use from a review) cut cord, rope and generally serve in other ways. With ball chains holding the sheath firmly on my belt, no one should be privy to the fact that I'm carrying what most people would call a dagger.I have a feeling that this will wind up being $22.26 that's been well spent. :mrgreen:

Does anyone else have any experience with this knife?
Fishtail Picklock
Fishtail Picklock

Re: I Just ordered a Boker Plus Besh-Wedge neck knife

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

I'll have to order another knife because mine was lost in the mail (Amazon will give me a refund on the knife).

DAYUM!
Fishtail Picklock