England to Ban Samurai Swords??

This board is dedicated to small and big blades related to daggers, swords, and similar items.

Moderators: Milu, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Grim

Re: England to Ban Samurai Swords??

Post by Grim »

I was Also reading in riflemans magazine that Canada is outlawing "Rambo Style" :roll: :roll: Combat knives.
DONT TREAD ON ME
blacklab

Post by blacklab »

Grim wrote:I was Also reading in riflemans magazine that Canada is outlawing "Rambo Style" :roll: :roll: Combat knives.

:roll: Yeah, saw the same thing in the same place. They're just trying to keep up with their big bros on the other side of the pond. I used to go up to Canada on vacations but stopped about 15 years ago when we got stopped going in and they searched our bags from corner to corner because they were looking for weapons "acause they knowed us redneck a-holes from the u.s. of a. thought we had a right to defend ourselves agin someone who might try to commit an 'offence' against us". We were going to Toronto to see a play and the closest thing we had to a weapon was the plastic ice scraper under the front seat.

We have an outdoor show here in our expo center every year and when I go I make a point of visiting the Canadian exhibitors and letting them know I won't book a hunting trip to Canada until their government changes its attitude on firearms. There are just too many nice places I can go here in the states where I and my hunting guns will be welcome.

F*** the Canadian Government.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Members of various "Commonwealth" countries get VERY upset if you ever question their "independence" but they ALWAYS follow the "Mother country" in "lock-step" when it comes to restrictive laws :idea:
Actions speak louder then words [or declarations on paper] :lol:
None of them EVER became as violently independent as we did, maybe that's why we are so protective of OUR 2nd Ammendment :idea: [We might have to "do it again" someday] :wink: