Pictures of AB Coltellerie factory

Read-only area containing the discussions related to the (now defunct) SKM Knives web site and its products.

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
stiletto of athens

Post by stiletto of athens »

thnx for the pics dude the pics its wanterfull.this place looks like heaven;)wish i could visit but from greece its too far away.:(
*****CLICK*****
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Can't be that far away, the Italian army managed to get there in WWII, much to their regret I might add. But at least they made the jouney. All you need to do is make a quick tour through the Balkans following the path of the Turkish invasions. At least as far as Wallachia where Vlad Tepes held sway. More history later....
stiletto of athens

Post by stiletto of athens »

yes i have do this trip one time take me 4 days of drive to arive in italia.what a nice place to live and i thing if i try to pass at greece another new stiletto i thing they will catch me;)maybe i will go back with a group with a turist bus and buy some stilettos and mayby visit this AB paradise also.;)
*****CLICK*****
Beltrame4

Re: Pictures of AB Coltellerie factory

Post by Beltrame4 »

Thanks for these pics. Somewhat hard to come by photos of the production of these beauty's
Welcome to the deepend