New knives @ SKM.to

Read-only area containing the discussions related to the (now defunct) SKM Knives web site and its products.

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

New knives @ SKM.to

Post by arthas »

Hi all!

Several news on SKM!

- 9"1/2 lever locks are now available both in honey horn and in real horn, with the engraved blade.

- Old Fashion 8" lever locks are now available. These are very high quality lever lock knives, with a particular and 100% Italian design.

- 11" SWING GUARDS! After a lot of time and a lot of demand for them, they're now here! 11" Italian Stiletto knives with the swing (AKA folding) guard. These are available in real horn and honey horn, with the bayonet or the dagger blade.

Enjoy!

SKM of Maniago, Italy
Last edited by arthas on Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

awesome!
great news Mr. Arthas!
Gonna go take a look right now :D
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Great news. Time to get myself some 8" old fashion. :D :D :D
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Things are getting better and better!
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

This is great news. Many of you have read about how nice I think the Old Fashioned is. The 9 1/2 availability is something I have been waiting for. Vagrant, isn't that a personal favorite of yours?

Jim
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Are these things on there website :?: I couldnt find them, or should I just send an email :?:
blackjack
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

jim d, wrote:This is great news. Many of you have read about how nice I think the Old Fashioned is. The 9 1/2 availability is something I have been waiting for. Vagrant, isn't that a personal favorite of yours?

Jim
My all time favorite is the one in the middle with any scales, it is not on the list. This is what I really wanted for a forum knife but I knew it wouldn't happen. That's a shame this almost a "World Class" Kinfe.