LOW-COST ?

Read-only area containing the discussions related to the (now defunct) SKM Knives web site and its products.

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Straydog 5247

LOW-COST ?

Post by Straydog 5247 »

Has anyone out there bought a "low-cost" switchblade from SKM ? I'm thikin' of tryin' one , but thought I'd ask first :?:
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

I've bought a few 9 and 11 inchers and have never been dissapointed. Almost as good as the regular line. The 9" are good hard hitters...well worth the cost.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

I have a few also.... very good value for money.

Best wishes
Teddy
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

Thanx guys ! I'll give 'em a try . Got my eye on a nice Kriss blade they offer . :D
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Straydog
One thing your gonna pay double cause of overseas shipping so buy a few to offset the cost. Never just by one unless its stateside.
PB
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Straydog,

As evil, mean and twisted Mr. PushButton is, take his advice and get at least 3 or 4. You will thank us later and hopefully buy us a beer.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

Mr. Bonzo I will definitely take your advice ! "More is better anyway , right ? " I think it's worth "two beers" at least . Thanx again guys ! Straydog 8)
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Mr Bonz
Compliments will get you no where as I'm under 24 hr dick restraint compliments of the state dept of public decency. But you better find out where he lives.He only put USA might take him awhile to get to Mt Zoomie with those beers if he's living in Rhode Island. :lol:
PB
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

I recieved my "low cost" knives ,and am pleased "to the max" good value ! asfor the " two beers" you may have to wait ! will you accept my "friendship" instead ? ? :roll: