knife pilot

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

OK Jerry - I'm just getting over a chest cold and you just put me through a coughing fit that just about killed me - bloodshot watery eyes clutching my chest. I can see the headlines now, "Father of Five Dies on Christmas Eve From Humorous Comment". My widow would have you ass in court for sure - HUMOROUS HOMICIDE. Please be more careful with your witty comments! I'm glad I can laugh about it - if they ever show up it will be the same feeling as finding a $350 dollar bill in the pocket of an old jacket. Merry Christmas! JB
collectall

Post by collectall »

i didnt know they made 350$ bills anymore..
LOL
collectall
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

collectall:

I said an "old" jacket! :lol: JB
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

I jones waiting a week for a knife. :oops:
Even though he's a good guy and his prices were great , I couldn't justify
the long waiting period.
That's just me , but I'd rather pay a little more and be 99.9% sure of arrival.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. John Brown,

I would plead insanity and throw myself onna mercy of the court! No judge or jury inna world would ever convict me! :P

Mr. collectall,

They don't make $350 buck dollar bills anymore. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing cranked out the last ones in 1913. They are 'collector items'... I just happen to have a couple of crisp, uncirculated $350 buck dollar bills that I would reluctantly be willing to part with. These are genuine legal tender currency bills, issued by the U.S. Treasury Department, even if they do appear to be cheap, phony Xerox copies... Please to send me twice $100 buck dollar bills (any condition) and I will get them to you before Christmas - Guaranteed, or my money backness! :lol:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

If purchases from Knife Pilot had arrived in 2-3 weeks (easily possible) that auction site would have been hugely successful. He never understood that - why piss people off by making them wait so long? If I had received my orders in 2-3 weeks, I would have bought tons of knives there - even at somewhat higher prices once I had confidence I wouldn't be in for a hassel. The only guys who stuck it out were a combination of bargain hunters and gamblers (myself included). Would you rather get a fair deal and pay $100 or get a great deal at $50 and run the high risk of waiting 4-5 months or longer - or NEVER? JB
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

Jerr:

I forgot you are certifiable! As far as your deal with collectall - lets see if he really does collect all. Good luck to both of you! :wink: JB
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I had two $18 bills but I traded them for three-sixes and two-nines :wink:
collectall

Post by collectall »

i do collectall, b-leave it..

but ill pass on the bills that jerr made in his basement,,
:P
collectall
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

STILL NOTHING! I remember way back on 8/19 when I won the first of the six I’m still owed when I wondered if this was too good to be true. I guess I’ll send him another e-mail. Anybody else still waiting? JB
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Just nuke 'em
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

Has finally came through. All six arrived between yesterday and today. All are nice too. I'm relieved to be able to stop worrying about getting them. The best, JB
jarvis

Post by jarvis »

Glad you finally got 'em, JB. :wink:
Some folks call it a sling blade, I call it a Kaiser blade.
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Glade to hear that they finally came!!!
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

glad you got em.
Couple more weeks and they would have been considered vintage.