knife pilot

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
collectall

knife pilot

Post by collectall »

hello all,

i received my final order from has today , including everything he owed me, we are copletly caught up, ass i knew in due time we would be.

if i see any more auctions from has i will not hesitate to buy, but its getting rarer and rarer ..
butch

Post by butch »

I was just there and he has "No" auctions listed nor has he haddy any in awhile that Im aware of,I know he's do pretty well at sharperdeal.
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

Has still owes me six. He assured me a week ago that they are on the way. They will be a nice Christmas present when they get here.

The Best! JB
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I got the love letter from big brother. Nice to see their looking out for my safety. :evil:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Jefferson said we should have a revolution EVERY generation, to keep the government from getting too big and powerful :idea: We are about 76 generations past due :!: To see if he was right ask yourself ONE question - has the government become too big and powerful ???
[Defense rests, your Honor :wink: ]
Do placate any of the "alphabet soup" [FBI, CIA, ONI, DEA, ATF, etc. etc.] who object, JEFFERSON advocated it NOT me :lol:
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

Vagrant wrote:Jefferson said we should have a revolution EVERY generation, to keep the government from getting too big and powerful :idea: We are about 76 generations past due :!: To see if he was right ask yourself ONE question - has the government become too big and powerful ???
Do placate any of the "alphabet soup" [FBI, CIA, ONI, DEA, ATF, etc. etc.] who object, JEFFERSON advocated it NOT me :lol:
ya missed the worst of the whole bunch of terrorists.....IRS

tryker
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

TRYKER wrote:
Vagrant wrote:Jefferson said we should have a revolution EVERY generation, to keep the government from getting too big and powerful :idea: We are about 76 generations past due :!: To see if he was right ask yourself ONE question - has the government become too big and powerful ???
ya missed the worst of the whole bunch of terrorists.....IRS

tryker
I generally list them under organised crime :wink:
collectall

Post by collectall »

whipper, those letters are a kick in the N u t s

chances are if u tell has what happened and tell him u will assume sum loss, "as i did" when i had 6 taken and received 3 love letters from the man ,

he will send u sumthin in order for your satisfaction , maybe not what u ordered maybe not as maney, but we can to an agreement,
cause i for one understand that , its got to be hard assuming the loss for all those allready reasonably priced items that are lost in transit. hes gotta be loosing money or at least not makin any.

advice is change the address where u get the package, cause i believe they keep a note, after i did that i received all of them , knock on wood!
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I don't want to get this going again because of the posting rules (I shouldn't of mentioned it in the first place). I took the chance on my own accord. It's not Has' fault and the guy has to make a buck or 2, so I'm just writting it off as one of lifes experiences. :wink:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

whippersnapper wrote:I don't want to get this going again because of the posting rules (I shouldn't of mentioned it in the first place). I took the chance on my own accord. It's not Has' fault and the guy has to make a buck or 2, so I'm just writting it off as one of lifes experiences. :wink:
Discussing "those people" is always "touchy" :? I edit and/or p.m. newbies sooner than most of the "old-timers" just to prevent runaway threads :idea: The more experienced members are better at "walking the tightrope" :wink: Let's face it, certain "entities" are out to ruin our fun and sometimes we can admit "they got me" as long as the thread doesn't go downhill from there. This one's slightly "edgy" but, o.k. - so far :wink:
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

I had a dream last night that all six knives that Has owes me arrived today. None of them were what I ordered and all were strange designs that I'd never seen before. There was one with pink cracked ice scales and a pull ring to release the blade - you know how weird dreams can be. It didn't matter that none of them were right I was just happy to get them! I hoped that my dream might be partly true and they'd arrive today but no. Two of them go back to 8/19 & 8/21. Anybody else still waiting? JB
scottsboy

Post by scottsboy »

Yep, Im waiting on a nice darkhorn Medici. Kinda strange about the dream,I had one a few days ago that I got my package from Has...But thats all I got,An empty white padded envelope. :(
collectall

knife pilot

Post by collectall »

havent seen him listing much as of lately,... have u emailed him , hes a great fellow. if u except the loss he may send sumthin in good faith as he did for me,

i told him speciffically, i didnt expect anything cause he must be out soo much, loosing so maney times.

he owed me several a settled for the 3 i got and was happy.
its a game of roulette, i aint much of a gambler anymore. i told him if he sent me sumthin , i would be happy.
collectall
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

I'm a little suprised anyone would buy from him any more.
I always got along with him, great deals but the wait and wonder. I had to wait three or four months for one knife and dozens of emails. A few were finally answered and I did finally get my last knife from him.
Seems that those guys are snagging some too.
I would never order multiple knves from there just because I don't have the cash to hang out there and wonder if the knives will ever make it. Plus the cost of the agrivation of waiting...not worth it to me.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

DANG IT, Mr. John Brown!
You done passed my record of waiting almos' FOUR months! A dubious 'honour' at best... Let's hope your dream was prophetic and you receive your knives before the 1st of the yearness...

Uh, ummmm... I don't know how to axe you this, but do you dream about pink cracked ice knives often? I thought only our very own Missy Nancy Boy did that.
:P HO! HO! :P

Mr. Markco tMo,

I agree with everything you said 100%!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?