I just bought a Benchmade Claymore OTF.

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jay Blade

Re: I just bought a Benchmade Claymore OTF.

Post by Jay Blade »

sammy the blade wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:15 am I've had 7 ak's over the years and the nicest one was a Polytec, if I remember correctly, it had a milled receiver. Little heavier than the stamped ak but it sure was a looker. Traded it for a Colt hbar that was the most accurate ar I ever owned. If I kept every gun I ever had I'd have to build an extra room on the house.
I'm still wanting one myself! Had an opportunity to buy one about 3 years ago but my damn mortgage bill got in the way! I told a friend about the deal and he bought it. So in short, I'll be shooting it, just not owning. I'm in NY so our Gov. really pushed "Gun Control" once she got in. She made it very difficult to get a CCW and even passed needing a seperate "Semi-Auto Rifle" permit to purchase even a .22lr semi moving forward?!? Now in NY the state Police handle the 4473 background checks for Firearms & AMMO!!!! Such BS!!! She's trying to push a bill banning NY'rs from going into PA to purchase ammo to bring back into NY. She's a total Tart!!!
Twobit

Re: I just bought a Benchmade Claymore OTF.

Post by Twobit »

Move to Kentucky, Jay. Sure, we've got a commie governor but the legislature can override his vetoes and keep him checked.Got constitutional carry here and you can carry anything that's legal for you to own, including nfa weapons and switchblades. Cost of living is a lot lower here too.