Renzo Beltrame

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
maceco

Renzo Beltrame

Post by maceco »

Hi. I hope all are well. Due to illness and other life circumstances it has been a long while since I was last here. Can someone tell me if Renzo Beltrame is still selling knives. If so, how can I contact him or Nicola? The email address I have is no longer valid.
Thanks very much.
JulesVane

Re: Renzo Beltrame

Post by JulesVane »

maceco wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:19 pm Hi. I hope all are well. Due to illness and other life circumstances it has been a long while since I was last here. Can someone tell me if Renzo Beltrame is still selling knives. If so, how can I contact him or Nicola? The email address I have is no longer valid.
Thanks very much.
Hi maceco. Sorry to hear of any and all illness and hope things are improving. The most recent activity I've heard of on Renzo Beltrame was a run that METALGOD and Luke of Mass did with him not all that long ago (maybe last year?). I'm sure Bernie (METALGOD) should be able to get you back in touch again. He pops in every once in a while.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
maceco

Re: Renzo Beltrame

Post by maceco »

Thanks very much Jules. I will look for Bernie.