What Do You Want to See Made?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
SharpKnives86

What Do You Want to See Made?

Post by SharpKnives86 »

What would you guys personally like to see made or just more of in the "auto world"? Personally I'd like to see someone reproduce the NATO Military OTF's, especially one that is somewhat functional as more than just a letter opener. I know AKC has the Concord OTF's which are similar and if they'd add some "ears" to the top bolsters like the old NATO's, I'd be all over one. I'd also like to see some carbon steel bladed stilettos (like 1095) from some of the Italian makers. And lastly, I'd like to see a US knife company like Benchmade make some classic Italian style switchblades (picklocks, swivel bolsters, swinguards etc.) using more modern stainless steels for the blades with various scale options.
whippersnapper

Re: What Do You Want to See Made?

Post by whippersnapper »

SharpKnives86

Re: What Do You Want to See Made?

Post by SharpKnives86 »

I have. They look cool and they have a similar appearance to the old NATO OTFs but I want an exact replica with a more solid construction and spring. Hell I almost wish China would make some clones of the NATO's especially since they can't much worse and probably around the same price.