Getting rid of old Moderators!!

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
boblees812

Re: Getting rid of old Moderators!!

Post by boblees812 »

I think its very sad that this stuff happens . I think there is a lot of intelligent people on this forum I know Mickey & Charley are both very intelligent, And the information they both can bring the this forum is very valuable . Saw Charley this weekend at the Gator Club Show the man has world of information about old Italian switchblades & paper work from Italy that could fill a bedroom or two.. Just wish they could both get along .. And seems that there a few of you that gang up on Charley, just Sad.... :cry:
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Seem like a nice guy doesn't he. Have you ever seen the mentally ill side of him? I'm assuming not. Have you seen the email threats and harassments? Probably not. I guess that kind of stuff is easily over looked if it means getting a future knife deal or co-author.

You can't call someones wife a skanky whore one minute, deny it the next and then 2 days later want to be phone friends. Does that seem ok to you?

We have given charley multiple chances over the years. Have you seen his major meltdowns? If you have and are ok with it, well I don't know what to tell you.

I'm sick and tired of trying to keep the peace and always looking like the bad guy. How should the mods here react to threats and petty bullshit. Kiss his ass for a free book and the luxury of seeing a knife picture or his paper work? Then see him throw a fit if he doesn't get enough views or positive comments.

Thought he had his own forum. Why can't he hang out there were he can bitch and moan about all us bias moderators. He has said many times that that is the forum for all the classy, serious collectors.

Here is the link for anyone interested. Anyone who thinks we are such bad guys I'm sure Charley would be glad to have you there.
http://antiqueswitchbladeknives.com/Forum.html

Like I said. I am sick of this crap. It ain't fun anymore.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

And, now he has threatened my family!
If I am even questioned by any LE agency, I will personally set this community on it’s ear. It seems I know everything about everybody, and at this point I’m rather anxious to divulge this information. This is fair warning to EVERYBODY.
And you can all blame Charley.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

No one wants this Pandora’s box opened. And if it already is, so be it.
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
boblees812

Post by boblees812 »

What a mess. Just very sad
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Bill DeShivs wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:28 pm No one wants this Pandora’s box opened. And if it already is, so be it.
Mr. Bill,

After some investigation, I did locate a Henry Jones Jr. and it's not pretty.
3o2gjc.jpg
3o2gjc.jpg (72.1 KiB) Viewed 3975 times
AKA Charley, Fred, Mortimer, and Deadfishsmell.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Where's Wally?
2024 candidate for president
Jim_mi

Post by Jim_mi »

I never realized knife collecting could you be so exciting.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

boblees812 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:18 pm I think its very sad that this stuff happens . I think there is a lot of intelligent people on this forum I know Mickey & Charley are both very intelligent, And the information they both can bring the this forum is very valuable . Saw Charley this weekend at the Gator Club Show the man has world of information about old Italian switchblades & paper work from Italy that could fill a bedroom or two.. Just wish they could both get along .. And seems that there a few of you that gang up on Charley, just Sad.... :cry:
So, you think this is an argument between two people who can't get along?
It's about breaking forum rules repeatedly. It's about someone who is quite obviously mentally imbalanced, who has threatened me and my family with harm. I have dozens of pages of emails from this lunatic, in addition to what has gone on here and on other forums. I'll be happy to send them to anyone who is interested. The man is sick.
Charley is a great researcher-he's obsessive-compulsive. He also needs help. The fact that you and a few others discount this because he might find a rare knife are doing him a great disservice. And you are doing yourselves and the hobby a great disservice if I am backed into a corner.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

boblees812 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:18 pm I think its very sad that this stuff happens . I think there is a lot of intelligent people on this forum I know Mickey & Charley are both very intelligent, And the information they both can bring the this forum is very valuable . Saw Charley this weekend at the Gator Club Show the man has world of information about old Italian switchblades & paper work from Italy that could fill a bedroom or two.. Just wish they could both get along .. And seems that there a few of you that gang up on Charley, just Sad.... :cry:
The fact that you could say that a few gang up on him is literally making me sick to my stomach! I called the guy's personality and behavior "abrasive", that's it! ONE SENTENCE! And, man, that's now putting it mildly as can be! I've since gotten the most disgusting emails of the most perverted nature at my home email address threatening to photoshop members families pictures in the most disgusting ways! Nice guy??? You apparently have no idea! Oh how I wish I never bought that damn book so he has my email! WARNING TO ALL !

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

I can’t believe some of you still defend that lunatic. How would you like to get an email saying he is going to Photoshop a picture of your wife with semen on her face and spread it over the web… the man needs serious mental help .. bobblesbee you really should be ashamed of you statement that”we gang up on him” .. how truly ignorant are you ?

Mike
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

I would also like to take this time to thank the moderators Terry and Bill for trying their best to keep scum like that out of this community.. it’s not an easy job and we should all recognize that
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Some of you guys that say you are his friend, get him some help.
Call him. Go see him. Convince him to see a doctor. My pleas have fallen on deaf ears.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

I wish no harm to anyone, but I can't lie if I'm deposed, can I?
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

I have 19 emails today so far from this guy.
Now he's suing me. Maybe his lawyer will get him some help.