Getting rid of old Moderators!!

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Re: Getting rid of old Moderators!!

Post by Bill DeShivs »

No one is scared of you. We feel sorry for you. We want you to go to the doctor and get yourself straightened out.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Henry Jones Jr.

Post by Henry Jones Jr. »

Bill DeShivs wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:16 pm No one is scared of you. We feel sorry for you. We want you to go to the doctor and get yourself straightened out.
Dumb statement. People who know me think I’m great and everyone couldn’t believe all your statements here. We talked about it all weekend long and your were the bad guy of every conversation. FACT.

Your snotty comment about how the Coricama changed hands so fast. Many people were upset you said that. You want to fight instead of taking knives. A whole room full of people all looked at the Coricama thread all at the same time and everyone said Mickey was a dick for saying anything. No congrats, no nice knife, nothing but a typical
Mickey dick comment starting shit. Please go get therapy before you hurt yourself or someone else. Maybe they’ll
Offer it in prison. FACT.

Your ego is bigger than you.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Any comment I made was because you have been BANNED from this forum, Charley-and it was very obvious it was you posting. Don't you understand that? Your past actions and temper tantrums have caused this.
You keep re-registering under different names and posting when you have already been banned.And every time you get exposed, you are the victim.
It's that simple.
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Henry Jones Jr.

Bill DeShivs wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:35 pm Any comment I made was because you have been BANNED from this forum, Charley-and it was very obvious it was you posting. Don't you understand that? Your past actions and temper tantrums have caused this.
You keep re-registering under different names and posting when you have already been banned.And every time you get exposed, you are the victim.
It's that simple.
A comment on a fast buy - you lie and back yourself into a corner and pull your godly Mod status to win.

Guess you’re too scared to call.

Don’t you realize how terrible you are. I’m not on Facebook book but people send me screen grabs all the time about how they use to give you the benefit of the doubt but they are sick of how your comments are nothing but put downs to new guy and older guys. I’ll post these too.
Henry Jones Jr.

Since you’re too scared to call maybe I’ll give Ms Debbie a call she secretly gave me her number that year in Atlanta 😜😆👍🏿

👄🐛

💋🍆
Last edited by Henry Jones Jr. on Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Charley- can't you understand the term "banned?"
You have been banned several times. That doesn't mean you can sign back up under another screen name and post.
Your tantrums are the reason you have been banned. The ban is a permanent one, and it's an insult to those of use who oversee this forum when you sneak back in and start posting. It doesn't matter if you are posting pictures of knives or not.

Instead of sneaking back in, you could have asked any of the forum moderators to reinstate you and it would have been considered.
Billyfish

Post by Billyfish »

Henry Jones Jr. wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:08 pm
Billyfish wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:30 pm 'There's one in every bundle.."
It’s the only way things will continue to grow in this hobby. What are you ideas?
My ideas?
To start with, a moderation queue.
Henry Jones Jr.

Bill DeShivs wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:52 pm Charley- can't you understand the term "banned?"
You have been banned several times. That doesn't mean you can sign back up under another screen name and post.
Your tantrums are the reason you have been banned. The ban is a permanent one, and it's an insult to those of use who oversee this forum when you sneak back in and start posting. It doesn't matter if you are posting pictures of knives or not.

Instead of sneaking back in, you could have asked any of the forum moderators to reinstate you and it would have been considered.
You’re the only problem. FACT until you look in the mirror and say WTF am I doing you’ll never get better. It’s all your fault
Henry Jones Jr.

Billyfish wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:55 pm
Henry Jones Jr. wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:08 pm
Billyfish wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:30 pm 'There's one in every bundle.."
It’s the only way things will continue to grow in this hobby. What are you ideas?
My ideas?
To start with, a moderation queue.
Great idea! I like it. See things can get better
Henry Jones Jr.

Bill DeShivs wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:52 pm Charley- can't you understand the term "banned?"

Don t you realize you’re an insult to many of the best collector to come along in this hobby. Noobies see you name a lick you rear end and then you think you’re better than everyone else. FACT.
Henry Jones Jr.

I have been registered here since 2010 and have never this account banned. So....
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Using multiple screen names is not allowed. You know that.
Henry Jones Jr.

Bill DeShivs wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:16 pm Using multiple screen names is not allowed. You know that.
Neither is posting real names but you’ve broken those rules for years. You know that. Do what I say not what I do
Henry Jones Jr.

Bill DeShivs wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:16 pm Using multiple screen names is not allowed. You know that.
I’m done here. You’re clearly too much of a baby to call so have a nice life.
Henry Jones Jr.

Rule breaker I’m banning you!! You’ll never admit you’re wrong to anything. You’re GOD!

This is why we need new mods. The current mods break the rules but ban others for the same thing.
Attachments
4B2DFC16-6F2E-46C1-8A9A-08BDA8B52E1D.jpeg
4B2DFC16-6F2E-46C1-8A9A-08BDA8B52E1D.jpeg (397.47 KiB) Viewed 4004 times