Lawrence -- Sharperdeals

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
TRYKER

Re: Lawrence -- Sharperdeals

Post by TRYKER »

SO HOW ABOUT THOSE PAT'S !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
thom

Post by thom »

Tryker,
They are really playing some tough teams. Another tough one tonight, Giants. How did they get such an easy schedule?
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

TRYKER wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:25 pm SO HOW ABOUT THOSE PAT'S !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

HOW ABOUT THEM 49ERS?!!?

Also unbeaten....so far :mrgreen:
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

charlie i did not tell you i was kicked off for outside sales thats BS bro , i was kicked off for someone named lawrence who bob still will not anser who it is or what me and lawrence supposedly did. also for the record i always paid my fees never did i use his auction site message board or whatever to make a outside sale , never have i cancelled or closed a auction to make a sale so to avoid fees , i have never screwed him over or went behind his back all this is BS straight up .
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

also bob always said its not about the money but charlie you make it clear to me that it is in fact all about the money ,your stating bob banned me for outside sales but i was always told (not about money) but it really is.
also no seller is exclusive to sharperdeals you better re read the rules on the auction site , every seller is allowed to make side sales you just cant use bobs auction site to make a sale meaning you cannot use message board or cancel or close a auction so to avoid fees, duncan Rick me everyone always had outside sales we just never use the auction site for that. bob always got what he was supposed to never did i or any other seller try scam or rip him off .
Maltese flatguard

Post by Maltese flatguard »

I don’t care either way Ernie. Just for your own happiness move on and away from Sharperdeals and start your own thing. You’ll be fine without Sharperdeals
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Maltese flatguard wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:44 pm I don’t care either way Ernie. Just for your own happiness move on and away from Sharperdeals and start your own thing. You’ll be fine without Sharperdeals
Agreed. I hate bitterness and strife within the community. METALGOD: For what it's worth, we're cool. I may buy from SD from time to time but I still want to be your friend.
Fishtail Picklock
Maltese flatguard

Fishtail Picklock wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:40 pm
Maltese flatguard wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:44 pm I don’t care either way Ernie. Just for your own happiness move on and away from Sharperdeals and start your own thing. You’ll be fine without Sharperdeals
Agreed. I hate bitterness and strife within the community.
Me too. I wish Mickey and I had not fought. :/
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

natcherly wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:14 am HOW ABOUT THEM 49ERS?!!?

Also unbeaten....so far :mrgreen:
BUTT DAVID THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED THE PATS YET.

also keep an eye out for the LA KINGS my cousin playin for them. ( Dion Phaneuf)
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

About those Pats... I believe they were in the pub with the Mikes and had gotten into a bit of a scrum. :)
Fishtail Picklock
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Maltese flatguard wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:34 pm
Nice to see some good feels here, it's really unfortunate that Bob isn't really in a condition to speak face to face or on the phone with Bernie I feel like they could work it out just fine.
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Luke_of_Mass wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:15 pm
Maltese flatguard wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:34 pm

Nice to see some good feels here, it's really unfortunate that Bob isn't really in a condition to speak face to face or on the phone with Bernie I feel like they could work it out just fine.

i have tried to contact bob but he has health issues and has not responded to me in over a month , he has no proof of me doing anything wrong .
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

all right guys an gals did my own research and found out who Lawrence is and bob or rachel or whoever ansers his phone and emails is WRONG. this customer "lawrence" simply sent me his phone number through the message board so he got banned for doing that and i got banned because i was seller he sent message to . i now have proof i did nothing wrong so these paranoid freaks rachel and bob or whoever is running the site are wrong so when your ready BOB i will be waiting for a apology from you and your so called family member named rachel . you BOb never looked into the situation at hand and you never provided any proof of wrong doing (because there isnt any) other than i bitched at you and rachel and why did i bitch because i knew you were wrong and i was right but bob is not man enough to admit the truth so here you go guys BEWARE sellers or just customers who simply buy from his site could get banned for paranoid reasons . so what happened bob freaked out because this guy simply sent me his phone number . bobs rules for his little website are way out of line also him and rachel banning sellers for no reason is pretty stupid on bobs part but his loss . ive never had someone soooo scared and paranoid of me that they ban me from using selling or buying on auction site then he bans my IP address from even viewing the site , what are you trying to hide bob ? then you put BS on top your website for all my customers to read ??? you are real piece of shit bro why dont you post the BS where i can respond ????? because you know your wrong jackass.. i told him that few other sellers and buyers were no longer be using his site he told me Good so he is not interested in making the site any better then it is , also he no longer knows how to navigate or get anything done when a problem arises i asked him to combine shipping on a order and some reason he did not know how to combine shipping or it just cannot be done .
Maltese flatguard