Lawrence -- Sharperdeals

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
METALGOD

Re: Lawrence -- Sharperdeals

Post by METALGOD »

charlie (maltese flatguard) (orangeboy) or whatever name you go by bomb someone else post with your stupid remarks bro.
Maltese flatguard

Post by Maltese flatguard »

Are there three entire threads taking about the exact same thing??

METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

man someone else start a auction site screw bob chopra lol, he is not interested in getting along with anyone. he is definetly not good for our community anymore . hell Gloria bobs ex wife ran the site ALOT better than he will ever do lol
Maltese flatguard

Post by Maltese flatguard »

Bernie, you don’t really need an auction site. You sell 99% new stuff. Open a store on Etsy, or just build an online store website. Pay someone to help set it up. It’s not too much money. The hard part is the groundwork, ie marketing and advertising. Like going to every knife show every weekend of the year for many years and build up a client base.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

METALGOD wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:06 pm man someone else start a auction site screw bob chopra lol, he is not interested in getting along with anyone. he is definetly not good for our community anymore . hell Gloria bobs ex wife ran the site ALOT better than he will ever do lol
Hey Bernie. I think PortlandMike suggested it earlier, but you should consider the FaceBook knife groups that like the buying/selling. HDC joined recently and he seems to be doing well. Seems they go for the modern stuff there. I don't mean to promote that site. Just trying to help out.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Maltese flatguard wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:21 pm Bernie, you don’t really need an auction site. You sell 99% new stuff. Open a store on Etsy, or just build an online store website. Pay someone to help set it up. It’s not too much money. The hard part is the groundwork, ie marketing and advertising. Like going to every knife show every weekend of the year for many years and build up a client base.

sad i did have a 15 year client base but not anymore bob screwed that up for everyone, i brought ALOT of customers to SD auction site most my customers did not buy from any other sellers just me , it took me 15 years to get to that status and then all ripped away because the owner got some paranoid delusion of me selling behind his back through the auction( which i never did) and being on a power trip over everyone. i have always been and will remain the BEST seller on SD ever you will not find any better seller that offered wide range of products from switchblade t-shirts-magnets,posters,limited edition stilettos, limited edition italian automatics , vintage picklocks, vintage otf , vintage stilettos ETC..............
truly sad bob has to be the way he is ( a jackass) LOL but guess what his loss .
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

I think more than enough has been said again and again on this subject. Bernie has had the last word. I am locking this thread.