I saw these and liked the looks.

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Re: I saw these and liked the looks.

Post by sammy the blade »

That's one reason I have so many Ganzo autos, they just don't break. I bought most of mine at Amazon before they decided they didn't want to sell autos anymore. At around a twenty spot they are hard to beat.
2024 candidate for president
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

sammy the blade wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:09 pm That's one reason I have so many Ganzo autos, they just don't break. I bought most of mine at Amazon before they decided they didn't want to sell autos anymore. At around a twenty spot they are hard to beat.
Sammy: If you want to buy more Ganzo automatics they're available at www.fasttech.com

God's blessings.
Fishtail Picklock
sammy the blade

I've got over 20 Ganzos so that's probably enough.
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

The two knives arrived today. The smaller knife is "snappy" and has (gasp) "Leverletto" etched on the blade. (Damn their Chinese hides). :x The larger (9.44") knife is a little slower and has (gasp) "Microtech" etched on the blade. The larger knife is slower to open and can't close completely without keeping the lever pressed completely while closing. These aren't any great shakes and the levers won't lay flush against the bolster in the "up" position.

They're okay (for a beater automatic), but next time I'll buy an Italian knife that will hold up better under heavy use.
Last edited by Fishtail Picklock on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fishtail Picklock
sammy the blade

Live and learn.
JayK

Post by JayK »

I have given the cheapo Chinese knives some thought, then I dismissed the thought maybe theyre great just don't want to buy them
Jayronife

Post by Jayronife »

JayK wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:45 pm I have given the cheapo Chinese knives some thought, then I dismissed the thought maybe theyre great just don't want to buy them
Hi JayK! I have many Ganzos, they all have great quality. I think rerally there are many cheaps and low quality knives in China, but I recommend you to try Ganzo. I think you`ll be satisfied with price -quality ratio. If you need a link where I usually buy their knives
https://www.amazon.com/stores/node/1615 ... bl_hsx_s_s

And which chinese knives do you have?
sammy the blade

Power Cutlery is another good Ganzo source