directknifesales.com ?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
elkabong

directknifesales.com ?

Post by elkabong »

directknifesales.com :?:
Some nice knives at pretty good prices, but....as a seller are they Good?..... Bad? ....
Thanks
Scotchman

Re: directknifesales.com ?

Post by Scotchman »

Google Directknifesales.com reviews.
Scotchman

Post by Scotchman »

You can also check out the " Good Ones" list on this forum.
Scotchman

Post by Scotchman »

You could also refer to your April 27 post. From my research ( I believe ), the two companies are the same .
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Scotchman wrote:You could also refer to your April 27 post. From my research ( I believe ), the two companies are the same .
No, they are different people. I've ordered from RNK Direct Sales (directknifesales.com) before with success, in fact, i started my frank b collection with stuff from this store that i was very happy with! However, they do NOT take returns on any beltrame pieces (they aren't willing to take a hit for what is sometimes shoddy QC by the folks in Maniago) ...

I've ordered other things from them with general success, including a cheap ripoff stiletto i purchased to use as a beater (click therapy), that one was defective and when i emailed him asking to exchange it for an item worth $5 less, he still wanted me to include $5 for return shipping... :roll:

Overall I would say this site is average but at the same time it looks like they stock everything, even defective or damaged stuff, but they will put in the description (even the title) if this is the case. So make sure you read everything.

Since he takes at least some returns, and has no punk-ass attitude, i would say he's considerably better than roadsideimports, but perhaps a step below bladeplay, which is a step below sharperdeal auctions. if you're avoiding auction/bidding action, i would reccommend the sharperdeal shopping cart site, sharperdeal.biz - they are for sure on the "good ones" list
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
Scotchman

Post by Scotchman »

I stand corrected.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Where is the "good ones list"?

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

JulesVane wrote:Where is the "good ones list"?
The "good ones list" used to be pinned at the top of the page of this forum. Recently it was decided to let it sink down because it needs updating. Here is the list...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1733&p=28862&hilit=rayjay#p28862
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Thanks Whippersnapper! So many I was not aware of.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)