SHARPERDEALS

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
METALGOD

Re: SHARPERDEALS

Post by METALGOD »

Fishtail Picklock wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:53 pm Bernie is a good man. I have no kicks with him. I can personally attest to his good nature.

Bless you, Bernie. Keep on, keeping on!

Thank you sir much appreciated :)
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Luke_of_Mass wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:05 am Another reason to leave the old "VOTE FOR BERNIE" bumper stickers on my car :D
Thanks my brother , some people are just NOT into forgiveness even when they know they are wrong but they have to live with that not me . Thanks again
hwevers

Post by hwevers »

I've bought more than a few knives from Bernie and have always been happy with the price, quality, and delivery. Sorry that he is not on SD's any more, but that sight, which I like and have bought a lot from, seems to be circling the drain. The auction page doesn't seem to have much on it any more; many of the forums haven't had a reply or new topic added in MONTHS! I hate to say it, but I miss the good old days.

Best regards to all.

Howard

PS: Still looking for Frank B. 11" SG's with different scales (Bamboo)
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Hey guys i will be back on SD selling again , me an Bob sat down like grown men worked out all the bugs between us, he really is cool guy to do what he is doing for collectors / sellers alike , maybe we can make it like (good old days) again :)
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Glad to hear it.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

He's a better man than me. I would never have give you another chance.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

whippersnapper wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:34 pm He's a better man than me. I would never have give you another chance.
he is definetly a better man than you , You have never agreed with anything ive done so please just do not respond to my posts anymore . Thank you
sprink

Post by sprink »

Good to hear Bernie, good luck with sales !
hwevers

Post by hwevers »

Glad to see your back, Bernie. Let's get the auction site a page or two longer!

Best Regards,

Howard
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

sprink wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:57 pm Good to hear Bernie, good luck with sales !
Thanks Mike :)
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

hwevers wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:52 pm Glad to see your back, Bernie. Let's get the auction site a page or two longer!

Best Regards,

Howard

will do :) Thanks
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Merry x-mas, Bernie - glad to hear you and Bob were able to speak, i thought something like this would happen eventually. I'll be keeping an eye on what you've got for sale - and happy to collaborate on more runs whenever you're down, shoot me an email or pm :)

Great to see you back on sharperdeals. Place seemed pretty dead without your listings!

Luke
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Merry Christmas, Bernie. May God's blessings be on your house and in your life. May the tree of life and love replace the weeds of hate, contempt, and discontent.
Fishtail Picklock