good ones list

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Keith_Earl

good ones list

Post by Keith_Earl »

Some on that list aren't always "good". That's all I have to say about that.
jimbeam

Re: good ones list

Post by jimbeam »

Keith_Earl wrote:Some on that list aren't always "good". That's all I have to say about that.
I agree. :shock:
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

That being your experience, how about doing us all a favor with some factual details? This list is not set in stone, and if one (or more) need to be re-evaluated then so be it.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Mr. Natch is correct.

Jim
moe

Post by moe »

The link for HDC is old. :oops:
moe
What!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

my body's achin' and my time is at hand
jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

natcherly wrote:That being your experience, how about doing us all a favor with some factual details? This list is not set in stone, and if one (or more) need to be re-evaluated then so be it.
Then how about doing us a favor and unlocking the thread. That's where the comments should be. I believe that it has been asked recently that the list be updated but that was dis-allowed.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

jimbeam wrote:
natcherly wrote:That being your experience, how about doing us all a favor with some factual details? This list is not set in stone, and if one (or more) need to be re-evaluated then so be it.
Then how about doing us a favor and unlocking the thread. That's where the comments should be. I believe that it has been asked recently that the list be updated but that was dis-allowed.
If it were unlocked, then anyone could make any changes to the list at any time for any reason. That sounds to me like an engraved invitation to chaos. If you think about it, that is most likely why the thread is locked. Now that we have that out of the way, how about putting any factual specifics right here in this thread? That way the community and evaluate the concern(s) and a consensus reached as to keeping or removing a dealer. If you are worried members will not find this thread, don't worry. Such discussions generate a lot of interest.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

natcherly wrote:
jimbeam wrote:
If it were unlocked, then anyone could make any changes to the list at any time for any reason. That sounds to me like an engraved invitation to chaos. If you think about it, that is most likely why the thread is locked. Now that we have that out of the way, how about putting any factual specifics right here in this thread? That way the community and evaluate the concern(s) and a consensus reached as to keeping or removing a dealer. If you are worried members will not find this thread, don't worry. Such discussions generate a lot of interest.
Agreed. If someone has a problem with a seller, they should provide facts before anything else is done. Communications can cure a lot of disputes.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

:roll:
Last edited by jimbeam on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

How the heck are we supposed to know what the problems are if nobody says anything?
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

moe wrote:The link for HDC is old. :oops:
moe
Old link removed
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

jimbeam wrote:Just about the response I expected. It's either Natcherly's way or no way. Just my opinion btw. I'm allowed an opinion am I?
If we left the list open for members to have free reign then it would be chaotic.
The thread would swiftly get flooded with posts and become a breeding ground for bad blood.
Mods have a full-time job the way things are.
I'm not 100% certain how it works but I think the way we work is that we usually want more than one opinion of a sellers "good/bad" status because some have had many dealings and some may have only one purchase with a particular seller.

It seems to me if we choose to have such a list then we as friends should help a member out that has a problem with a seller on that list.(at least that is the way i see it)

I would like to speak on Mr. Earl's behalf- Let me just say that he is a true gentleman,a class act. I'm guessing the fact he did not mention the seller here is that he does not wish to sling dirt but to simply rectify a problem with a recent purchase.

If he chooses to shine more light on the subject this is the place to do it.