Walt's Classic 5mm 9" (F. Beltrame)

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
FreeTheArmy

Walt's Classic 5mm 9" (F. Beltrame)

Post by FreeTheArmy »

Hey ya'll,
Was wondering if there is any news on Walt's Classic 9" debut? I noticed there are a few places online taking pre-orders, but nothing else.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
all the best
"Everyone is your neighbor."
blademan

Re: Walt's Classic 5mm 9" (F. Beltrame)

Post by blademan »

Mine arrived last week..had to send it back beacause the Horn was damaged, otherwise i could post some very nice pics.
It was numbered, unsharpened half grind blade, and had a red dot savety a very good looking piece never had seen any 9" look so good.
birdieman

Post by birdieman »

Here is the deal on these. First off, they were supposed to be here before Xmas, but I think that they drank a lot of wine over the holidays, and weren't able to get the first batch shipped til after new years. Walt has just received his first batch, and is working to get them up on his site. First batch is all numbered, 50 total pieces in varying scales.
These will start to filter out to the vendors pretty fast. If anyone wants more info on obtaining one now, pm me.

BTW, these turned out really nice. :wink:
picklock junkie
birdieman

Post by birdieman »

Just got off the phone with Walt, and he is still waiting on them to arrive due to a few last minute issues. They should be here in another week+ or so. These will all be limited edition stamped 2010, as well as numbered. Red dot, flat button on all. Word is that the new bone will be giraffe. These are exclusively his deal, so other vendors will not receive them until he gets them.
picklock junkie
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

yes i was told same by walter that they were shipped a little late and should be in this week or next week for sure , i was told they will be offered in Brazilian horn, blond french point horn, solid black blackhorn,Stag, Abalone, Rams-horn, and camel bone. there will also be a very small amount available in Tactical all black (bolsters,button,safety, blade/backspring) with Rams-horn or Brazilian horn handles. all standard and tactical 9" 5mm models will have Franks famous half-grind blade with walts cat logo and italian government Q stamp . cannot wait till these bad boys get here as they will be the badest 9" stilettos out there that cannot be beat for price quality and craftsmanship i mean cumon Frank has been making stilettos for 50 years or more, anyone interested you can contact me also as i will have few to sell also. :D
tedmen

Post by tedmen »

I'm looking forward to getting one of these too. Hope the price isn't too bad. (my hobbies, british motorcycles and primo leather motorcycle jacket construction is exceptionally hard on the wallet as is. :oops: )
Ted