Movie Switchblades

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
BTB0923

Re: Movie Switchblades

Post by BTB0923 »

whippersnapper wrote:I watched a pretty cool new movie tonight...Drive Angry starring Nicholas Cage. The guy who plays the Accountant (William Fichtner) uses a black OTF in a couple scenes.
It almost looks like it might be one of those H&K Tumult otfs doesn't it?

Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 08#p216408
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Did anyone remember how I said there was an OTF in Gorky Park
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I am far too lazy to look through all the posts here but was Quantum Of Solace mentioned? Watched it the other night,pretty good James Bond flick.
Been seeing a lot of switches lately. A friend of mine gave me a link to a website with all the latest movies,Captain America,Inglorious Bastards,Faster and lots more.
Seems like Faster had more than one switch.
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Yeah, they use a Harkins MOD triton in Quantum of Solace
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

Viking45 wrote:I am far too lazy to look through all the posts here but was Quantum Of Solace mentioned? Watched it the other night,pretty good James Bond flick.
All you have to do is type "Quantum" into the search box up and to the left, click search and scroll down a bit. We got it a while back 8)
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
Absinthe_1900

Post by Absinthe_1900 »

Black Hand with Gene Kelly, 1950

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041181/

Interesting film, I haven't seen it in years, Gene Kelly carries a large switchblade to go after the Black Hand members that killed his father.

Betty Blue 1986
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090563/

A French Cop waves around a Stiletto during the Police Station scene.
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

In the animated show "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad" there is an auto in the intro...

BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

dark2023 wrote:I see that their is a NATO OTF listed as being in Scarface (the 80's version), but there is also a swinguard that was apparently missed. It can be seen at about 2:26:00, it's on the table (left side, open). This is the scene near the end where Tony decides to snort a ton of cocaine and sulk.
Good eye, it's a step-bolster Rizzuto...

TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

I watched a movie last night called ''ROCKAWAY'' there was a 18'' (?) stiletto with a flat grind blade he used to stick in the guys eyes, kinda gross close up shot.
Last edited by TRYKER on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
markIII

Post by markIII »

Hey guys seen a benchmade infidel in the hands of a bad guy
In last weeks Burn Notice. They must have a few in the prop department
In the episode neighborhood watch Micheal Weston used one to cut his jacket to look roughed up.
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

I saw that too, forgot about it though. (the infidel)
sicboy13

Post by sicboy13 »

Watching Twin Peaks the TV series tonight...episode II, Season 1 has a black rizzy at minute 40, when Leo Johnson is using it to cut open a football.... then shortly after, one of guys in the Firebird whips out an Italian...

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. - Keyser Soze
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

In GTA4 one of the very early cutscenes, for the second 3 mission, an Albanian pulls a well detailed swinguard, it is seen quite pominintley.
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

haha nice pics
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

I've got one... Roadracers It was released in '94 or '96, there's a fight scene in a diner just about 20 minutes in. The protagonist pulls his shoe to swat the guy attacking him, and then he and all his buddies pull switchblades. If you can't get it, I'll see if I can.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.