Russian Special Forces Tactical Knife

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
duckboy

Russian Special Forces Tactical Knife

Post by duckboy »

Do You All Have Any Info On The Russian Special Forces Tactical Knife ? I Seen One On Television And I Would Like To Have One I Think . Quackin Awsome ! Reminded Me Of A "Tube" Knife . Really Cool ! Quack ! Quack !
Viking45

Re: Russian Special Forces Tactical Knife

Post by Viking45 »

World Knives has some Russian knives by Kizlyar and Ross Arms but I don't think he carries the Russian Special forces Fighter (Kizlyar Spetsnaz)

Is this the knife you're talking about?
http://www.tactical-life.com/online/tac ... s-fighter/
duckboy

Post by duckboy »

No The One I Would Like Has A Pull Ring And A Lever That When You Push It The Blade Shoots Out With Some Force . Quackin Awsome !
duckboy

Post by duckboy »

The Knife I Seen Had A Ring Pull Like A Gernade And A Lever That Released The Blade . Quackin Awsome !
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The "Russian Ballistic knife" [under several names] actually shot the balde a considerable distance. It was ruled illegal by the feds, many years ago. There penalties, equal to firearms violations for possesion of one :idea:
turbo_dog

Post by turbo_dog »

Here is a thread from BF about them with some info:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showt ... p?t=340480

A pretty cool gadget, and apparently illegal in the U.S. since 1985.

duckboy

Post by duckboy »

BEAUTY !
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

Not JUST illegal,.........................HIGHLY FROWNED UPON BY THE MOST POWERFUL OF THE POWERS THAT BE.

We get requests for these all the time and, while the "COOL factor" is off the charts, these are too hot to handle IMHO.
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
Cryptomecanic

Post by Cryptomecanic »

imagine trying to explane to the EMT's that you accidently shot your self with a Knife!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Any device that requires you to call "timeout" and search for your one projectile and, THEN go to your local machine shop for "relaoding" is SO tactically deficient that the law need not get involved [but that NEVER stopped them] :lol:
duckboy

Post by duckboy »

Any Thing That,s " FUN " Is Either Bad For You Ar Illegal . Guess This Knife Kinda Get,s Both . I Still Think There Quackin Awsome ! :twisted:
gunz

Post by gunz »

duckboy wrote:Do You All Have Any Info On The Russian Special Forces Tactical Knife ? I Seen One On Television And I Would Like To Have One I Think . Quackin Awsome ! Reminded Me Of A "Tube" Knife . Really Cool ! Quack ! Quack !
My friend have that Russian Special Forces Tactical Knife, I will ask him about that... I will get back soon.
thatoneguy

Post by thatoneguy »

I saw in a knife magazine that ballistic knives are so illegal that it is easier to aquire a working Howitzer than it is to get a ballistic knife. I still want one. ; )
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm colt 1911- legal, 1 shot knife- illegal. Reckon which I'll want to carry?

Make a slick drawer queen though.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
Furcs

Post by Furcs »

From a historical collectors point I suppose this is an interesting contraption.
I like almost all knives, including some weird ones that have been must-haves that aren't exactly common, practical, valuable, or well enough liked by any standards to buy ...or even smart to own.
But this one I can't imagine having any interest in. It scares me to death to think of how that thing could pop accidentally.

However this is coming from someone who likes LL80's and Rizzys so I understand there is no accounting for taste, and I'm reminding myself now that it's time to go back to my Okapi ratchet knife shopping.